Staff Selection Commission (SSC) , recruitment board in India has released a notification for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2020-21 for the post vacancy of 4726 Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant & Data Entry Operator.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21 Details
- Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant(PA)/ Sorting Assistant(SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade “A”
Total No of posts: 4726
Category Wise Vacancy
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): 1538 post
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: 3181post
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 07 post
SSC CHSL 2020-21 Post-wise Pay Scale:
Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2(Rs. 19,900-63,200)
Postal Assistant(PA)/ Sorting Assistant(SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)
Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300)
Data Entry Operator,Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
Age limit: 18-27 years as on 01-01-2021 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003 are eligible to apply.
Educational Qualification Require to get qualify SSC CHSL 2020-21:
LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates should passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): Candidate should passed 12th Standard in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Application Fee Require for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21
i) Application Fee payable: Rs 100/-(Rs one hundred only)
ii) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes(SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST), Persons with Disabilities(PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) no need to pay.
iii) Candidates may pay through online via BHIM UPI, Net Banking orby using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Examination Schedule of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21
The examination will be conducted in three stages. Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test(Tier-III).
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Examination for North Eastern Region (NER)
Agartala(5601) , Itanagar(5001), Dibrugarh(5102), Jorhat(5107), Silchar(5111), Imphal(5501), Churachandpur(5502), Ukhrul(5503),Shillong(5401), Aizwal(5701), Kohima(5302) , Guwahati(Dispur)(5105).
How to apply online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21
Candidates need to fill-up an online applications through the official website of SSC i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
SSC CHSL Recruitment Important dates
- Dates for submission of online applications form: 06-11-2020 to 15-12-2020
- Closing date and time for receipt of online application form: 19-12-2020(23:30)
- Closing date and time for making online fee payment: 21-12-2020(23:30)
- Closing date and time for generation of offline Challan: 23-12-2020(23:30)
- Closing date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 24-12-2020
- SSC Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 12-04-2021 to 27-04-2021
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be notified later
Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Recruitment Official Link: