Interested candidates who are citizens of India and fulfil the eligibility norms of educational qualification, age, work experience etc. as mentioned below against each post to work in the City Level Technical Cell of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Housing for All-Urban are hereby invited to attend the “Walk in Interview” at Office of the State Mission Directorate, PMAY-HFA (Urban), 2nd Floor, Municipal Administration Department. Dispur, Guwahati-06 to be held on 26.11 2021 from 9:30 AM, for the post of City Project Manager-PPP Specialist in Gauhati Municipal Corporation. The appointments shall be made purely on a contractual basis for a period of One Year only, however, the contract may be renewed depending on the satisfactory annual performance.
|Name of the post||Total Vacancy||Qualification and Experience||Age||Salary|
|City Project Manager PPP Specialist||1||1. Post Graduate/Graduate or diploma in Business Administration, Management or related field. |
2. 3-5 years of professional experience in developing and managing projects on PPP mode.
3. Experience in the formulation of PP projects (including relevant concession agreement, due diligence processes, value for money audits, public sector comparator etc.
4. Experience in preparing project agreement tender process, detailed legal and contractual agreement, risk management and contingent liability issues and financial analysis of complex project proposals with respect to PPP projects.
|27-45||(As per Capacity Buildkig Guideline, MoHUA, Govt. of India & Capacity Building Plan 2020-21)|
1. No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview.
2 The offer is purely contractual and co-terminus with the end of the project and no provision of regularization.
3. The candidate should bring a CV and a passport size photograph with a photocopy of all the certificates, mark sheets, experience certificates etc. along with the original documents for verification.
4. The State Mission Directorate, PMAY-HFA (Urban) reserves the right to cancel/ postpone the interview without assigning any reasons thereof.