NTS Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 Through Talent Exam
Applications are invited from intending students studying in Class —X for the State Level (Stage-1) of National Talent Search (NTS) Examination for the year 2021-22 sponsored by the National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT), Ministry of Education, Government of India.
|Scheme||NTS Scholarship Through Talent Exam|
|Starting Date of Online Apply||1st October 20021|
|Last Date of Online Apply||30th October 2021|
|Official Website To Apply Online||Click Here|
About the NTS Scheme:
National Talent Search Scheme is a flagship activity of National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT). The purpose of the scheme is to identify talented students and nurture their talent on the basis of the examination conducted. Scholarship will be awarded as per NCERT Rules.
NTS Scholarship 2021-22:
• Scholarship of Rs. 1250/- per month for Class XI to XII.
• About two thousand scholarships are awarded for different stages of education as follows:
• Scholarship of Rs. 2000/- per month for Undergraduates and Post-graduates.
• The scholarship amount for Ph.D. is fixed in accordance with the UGC norms.
How to apply NTS Scholarship Exam 2021-22:
The application process of National Talent Search (NTS) Examination has been made ONLINE. Students have to download the Bidyarthi app from the Play store of Android phone. Moreover, they can apply through our official website www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in Applicants have to pay the exam fee through Debit/Credit card, Internet banking at the time of the application.
• There will be two stages of the selection process for the award of this scholarship.
• Stage-I (State Level), selection will be done by State /UTs and those who qualify Stage-I will be eligible to appear in the Stage-II (National Level) examination, conducted by NCERT.
• State level qualifying marks for candidates from General category is 40% in each paper and for candidates from SC, ST, PH is 32% in each paper.
• A written examination will be held in the month of Dec’ 2021/Jan’ 2022 for the selection of candidates under the NTS Scheme.
• There are two papers. Paper I – Mental Ability Test (MAT): 100 marks, Paper II – Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT): 100 marks.
• This is an OMR based examination. Each question shall carry one mark each in both the papers. There will be no negative marking in either of the tests.
• Previous years’ question papers are also available in the official website.
• Assam State quota is 2022
• 15% Scholarship will be reserved for students belonging SC category.
• 7.5% Scholarship will be reserved for students belonging ST category
• 27% Scholarship will be reserved for the candidates belonging to OBC category (Non-Creamy Layer)
• 10% Scholarship will be reserved for the candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) from the year 2020-2021, who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs. Those candidates have to produce income and assets certificate issued by the competent authority.
• 4% will be reserved for Physically Challenged Group of Students.
• Last date for submission of application form is 30th October, 2021.
• Date of Examination will be declared by the NCERT, New Delhi very soon.
• E-admit Cards will be issued before 15 days of the examination date.
• Students of Class-X studying in Government, Local Body, Govt. Aided, Private Schools are eligible to appear in the examination.
- Rs. 250/- for General & OBC Category.
- Rs. 225/- for SC/ST Category.
- Rs. 220/- for Differently Abled & EWS students.
E-admit Card for the candidates will be available online. The candidate may download his/her admit card by putting his/her application number & Password or name & Phone No. If any candidate fails to submit the required information or deposit required fee, their application will be rejected and no admit card will be issued against them.
NTS Examination Centers:
NTS Examination will be held at 81 Nos. of centres across Assam including all the District Headquarters. Exam centres may be increased or decreased depending upon the number of candidates.
Office Address: Examination & Training (ET) Branch Directorate of Secondary Education Assam Kahilipara, Guwahati — 781019.
Website — www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in
Mail id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph. No. 9435-77-67-67 (WhatsApp)