At the law firm of Rose, Klein & Marias LLP, our Los Angeles car accident lawyers handle personal injury and wrongful death cases for people in Los Angeles and throughout Southern California. Since our establishment in 1936, we have built a record for success, recovering millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients. Our commitment has been, and always will be, to meet the needs of our clients by striving for the best possible outcome in their case.
Why Hire Rose, Klein & Marias LLP for Your Car Accident Claim?
- Our firm has recovered over $5 billion in verdicts and settlements for clients throughout its history.
- Our Los Angeles car accident attorneys will do their absolute best to obtain you the maximum compensation for your needs and losses.
- Our firm believes in the power of personalized attention, high-quality legal resources, and aggressive litigation.
- Our law firm knows how to negotiate and litigate all types of motor vehicle accidents, from pedestrian collisions to fatal commercial trucking crashes.
- Our firm aims to help car accident survivors in every way possible – including by offering our services on a contingency fee basis.
How Can a Los Angeles Car Accident Attorney Help?
If you were seriously injured, or if a loved one died in a car wreck, the last thing you want to worry about is fighting with the insurance company over fair compensation. It can be tempting to accept the first offer the insurance company presents just to get it over with. Unfortunately, that offer is often far below the amount of compensation you will need to cover medical expenses, ongoing medical care, lost wages, and other costs.
We can take on motor vehicle cases involving:
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- SUV rollover
- Car accident victims of drunk drivers
- Motor vehicles colliding with bicyclists, pedestrians, or skateboarders
- Accidents caused by poor road design
- Accidents caused by highway construction negligence
Free Consultation With a Car Accident Lawyer in Los Angeles
At Rose, Klein & Marias LLP, we want to help car accident survivors and the loved ones of those who lost their lives in vehicle collisions through the injury claims process in Los Angeles. We handle all auto accident cases on a contingency basis. You are only charged a fee if we are successful in getting you compensation.