DC Office South Salmara Recruitment
Online applications are invited from the intending candidates for recruitment 2 Jarikarak & 7 office peon vacancies, which is lying vacant under the establishment of Deputy Commissioner(DC), South Salmare Mankachar. Online form may be filled up w.e.f. 28.10.2021 at website southsalmaramankachar.assam.gov.in.
DC Office South Salmara Vacancy Details
|Name of the Vacant Post||No. of Posts||Pay Band||Reservation Category|
12000/- to 52,000/-
Grade pay 4,400/-
|UR (PWD) = 1|
OBC/MOBC = 1
Total = 2
|Office Peon||7|| PB II|
12000/- to 52,000/-
Grade Pay 3,900/-
|UR (PWD) =1|
OBC/MOBC = 3
SC = 1
ST(P) = 1
EWS = 1
Total = 7
Terms and conditions:
1. Age The applicant should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.10.2021 as per Govt. O.M. No. ABP6/2016/51 Dtd. 02.09.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for 5 (five) years for SC & ST candidates, 3 (three) years for OBC/ MOBC. 2 (two) years for Ex-Serviceman and 10 (ten) years for PWD category candidates.
2. Educational Qualification Minimum: Class- VIII Standard Passed
3. How to apply DC Office South Salmara Post
a) Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through online mode only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
b) Instructions for filling up the prescribed form will be available in the website southsalmaramankachar.assam.gov.in
c) Before applying online, candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided on the above website.
4. Required documents testimonials to be uploaded at the time of applying:
a) Recent coloured Passport size photograph.
b) Scanned Signature of the Candidate in full
c) Self-asserted copies of the Certificate of educational qualification, Age Proof Certificate.
d) Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates)
e) Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
f) EWS Certificate in case of application submitted under EWSs category.
g) Copy of physically handicapped Certificate in case of application submitted under PWDs category.
5. Since the applications are submitted online, the question of submission of application through proper channel in case of the candidates already employed becomes redundant. However, such candidates shall intimate their appropriate appointing authority about submission of application in writing.
6. The candidates already employed should note that the prerogative for according permission to appear in written examination/ join services on being selected by the Selection Committee in due course of time shall rest upon appropriate authority. The Selection Committee shall not be any way responsible/ accountable in the event of not according permission to appear in the written examination/join service atter selection.
7. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
8. Candidates whose application are accepted as per eligibility criteria will be required to appear in a written examination as per the syllabus as given below followed by scrutiny/ verification of original testimonials prior to selection and the selection will be made strictly on merit basis.
9. The appointment will be made after necessary police verification and Medical examination as per procedure.
10. The selected candidates will have to submit an undertaking to Appointing Authority that he/she will abide by the New Pension Scheme of the Government issued.
11. Date of written examination will be notified later on the District Administration website southsalmaramankachar.assam.gov.in.
12. Admit Cards/ Call letters for written test will be made available in the website southsalmaramankachar.assam.gov.in.
|Date of commencement of submission of application||29.10.2021|
|Last date of submission of the application||15.11.2021|
13. The applicants for the post of Jarikarak and Office Peon, whose applications are found in order will be called for Written Examination comprising of the following subjects:-
14. SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION
|Language skill in Assamese||25|
15. The candidates will have to indicate their choice of the post in order of preference in the application form.
16. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the Written Examination.
17. The candidate must furnish their valid mobile number and e-mail ID for smooth communication as and when required.
18. No application fee shall be paid by the applicant.
19. There will be no viva voce interview.
20. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
21. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel the advertisement, alter any terms and conditions of the advertisement at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.