CAG Recruitment Groups C Vacancy 2021
Indian Audit and Accounts Department (IA&AD), Comptroller and Auditor General of India, New Delhi has released a job recruitment notification for the post of 199 Group ‘C’ vacancy in the cadre of Auditor/ Accountant/ Clerk/ DEO-Grade-A against Sports Quota. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here before 02/11/2021.
|Department||Indian Audit and Accounts Department (IA&AD), Comptroller and Auditor|
|Post Name||Auditor, Accountant, Clerk, DEO|
|Total Vacancy||199 Post|
|Last Date of Apply||02/11/2021|
CAG Recruitment Vacancy Details
1. Auditor/ Accountant
Total No of posts: 125 no’s
Scale of pay: Level 5 in the Pay Matrix (Pre-revised Pay in the Pay Band Rs. 5200–20200 with Grade Pay Rs 2800/–)
Educational Qualification: Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
Age Limit: Those age between 18 and 27 years.
2. Clerk/ DEO –Grade–A
Total No of posts: 74 no’s
Scale of pay:
Clerk: Level 2 in the Pay Matrix (Pre-revised) Pay in the Pay Band Rs. 5200–20200 with Grade Pay Rs 1900/–)
DEO–Grade–A: Level 4 in the Pay Matrix (Pre–revised Pay in the Pay Band Rs. 5200–20200 with Grade Pay Rs 2400/–)
Educational Qualification: Candidates having 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University. The persons selected for the post of Clerk will have to qualify the Typing Test after appointment. The persons selected for the post of Auditor/Accountant will have to qualify the Departmental Confirmatory Test for Auditor/Accountant within two years from the date of their appointment. Failure to pass the typing test (for clerk) and confirmatory test (for Auditor/ Accountant) will render the Clerk/Auditor/Accountant, as the case may be, liable for discharge from service.
Age Limit: Between 18 and 27 years.
Other Important Criteria of CAG Recruitment 2021
(i) Athletes who represent a state or country in national (advanced/junior) or international competitions (advanced/junior) in any game/sport mentioned in the advertisement. or
(ii) Athletes representing their universities in the All India Inter-University Championships organized by the Inter-University Sports Committee to participate in any game/sport mentioned in the advertisement.
Age relaxation: According to current government orders, the upper age limit for auditor/accountant/clerk positions can be relaxed for government employees.
The categories of athletes specified in the “Sports Qualifications” section above can be relaxed up to 5 years old (SC/ST is 10 years old, OBC is 8 years old). Athletes who meet all other qualifications related to education qualifications can enjoy this discount.
How to apply for CAG Sportsperson Post Recruitment?
- Applicants applying for auditor/accountant and clerk/DEO-A-level positions should submit their applications separately.
- You can apply on plain paper in the prescribed format (Form-A), and paste a recent passport size photo, and send it to the relevant node office mentioned in the advertisement.
- You should not apply to the New Delhi office of The Church of Almighty God.
- The application form should be accompanied by a copy of proof of age, educational qualifications, sports certificate and SC/ST/OBC certificate (if applicable). The applicant should be required to send a copy of the certificate issued by the authority mentioned in Annex IV (Forms 1, 2 and 3) when submitting the application or during field trials in other ways in response to the advertisement. If the candidate fails to do so, her/his candidacy will be deemed cancelled without further appeal/designation of any reason.
- All candidates shall also give an undertaking in the format specified in Annexure-V on the genuineness of certificates furnished by them.
Important Dates of CAG Recruitment 2021
|Starting date of submission of application||02/10/2021|
|Last date of submission of the application||02/11/2021|
CAG Important Web-Links of CAG Recruitment
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|