Assam Secretariat Junior Assistant Exam
The Ministry of General Affairs of the Government of Assam announced the time table for the second phase of the examination for the recruitment of 173 junior administrative assistant positions in the Assam State Secretariat. Candidates shortlisted in the written test held on February 21, 2021, must now appear in the second stage of recruitment by the Assam Secretariat.
The second stage of the exam will be a computer practice test and a precision writing test conducted in Guwahati. Precis writing test and computer practice test will be held on 23-10-2021.
Assam Secretariat Exam Details
Name of post: Junior Administrative Assistant
Total No of posts: 173 no’s
Name of department: Secretariat Administration Department (SAD), Assam
Type of exam: Written Examination
Date of written exam: 21st February 2021
Written exam result date: 31st July 2021
Type of exam: Computer Practical Test and Precis Writing Test
Date of exam: 23rd October 2021
Venue of exam: Guwahati
Assam Secretariat Exam Schedule
|Name of Event||Timing|
|Date of Exam||23rd October 2021|
|Reporting Time||Before 8.30 AM|
|Précis Writing||09:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M.|
|Computer Practical||11:00 A.M. onwards|
|Document Verification||11:00 A.M. onwards|
|Venue of exam||Guwahati|
Assam Secretariat Exam Important Documents
When taking the Precis writing test and computer practice test on October 23, 2021, candidates must bring the following documents. The verification of the original documents will be carried out in the examination room itself.
- Original Admit Card of the Written Test held on 21-02-2021 which was signed by the candidate and the invigilator at the examination venue .
- A recent Passport size Photograph .
- Original copies of Admit Card, Certificate, Marksheets of HSLC, HS and Graduation examination .
- Computer Proficiency Certificate/Diploma .
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate .
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates) .
- Disability Certificate issued by competent Authority (in case of PwD candidates)
- Discharge Book Number and date with place of issue (in case of Ex-servicemen)
- Income and Asset Certificate of the Family issued by the competent authority (in case of EWS candidate) .
- Declaration of Form “A” under rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Services (Application of small family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019 and
Any other documents in original in support of candidature.
Assam Secretariat Exam Important Notice Links
|Assam Secretariat Exam Guidelines||Click Here|
|Assam Secretariat Exam Venue||Click Here|
|Assam Secretariat Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Assam Secretariat Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Assam Secretariat Official Website||Click Here|