Applications are invited from District Session Judge, Charaideo for the recruitment of Peon,Driver,Chowkidar & Sweeper vacancy with self-attested copies of all testimonials in support of age, education qualification, caste, experience if any, along with recent passport sized photograph and signature for filling up the following posts under the establishment of Office of the District and Sessions Judge. Charaideo.
|Department||District Session Judge Charaideo|
|Name of Post||Peon,Driver,Chowkidar,Sweeper|
|Mode of apply||offline|
|Last Date of Apply||05/10/2021|
District Session Judge Charaideo Recruitment Vacancy
|Post Name||No. of vacancy||Category||Pay Scale|
|Rs.12,000/- to 37500/- with GP 3900/-|
|Driver||1||ur||Rs. 14000/- to 49000/- with GP 5200/-|
|Chowkidar||1||ur||Rs .12000/- 37200/- with GP 3900/-|
|Sweeper||1||ur||Rs .12000/- 37200/- with GP 3900/-|
How to apply For District Session Judge Charaideo:
1. Candidates who fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria must submit their applications in the standard form of application published in the Assam Gazette Part-IX and fill all the fields in Block Letters using Black/ Blue ball pen only.
2. Paste one recent passport size colour photograph in the specified box.
3. Put applicant’s signature in the box specified for signature.
4. The filled up “Application Form” along with Age certificate, Educational qualification certificate, Caste certificate from competent authority, Employment registration certificate, forwarding documents in case of applying through proper channel, Driving License (in case of applying for the post of Driver). Experience certificate or any other documents must be scanned in one file (PDF format) and send it by post to the Office of the District and Sessions Judge, Charaideo Pin Code-785690 or may be dropped in the ” Drop Box for applications” to be kept in the office of the undersigned or through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The documents furnished with the application must be self-attested by the candidates himself/ herself.
5. Applicants who send their application in pdf format are advised to keep the original copy of his/her “Application Form” with them for future reference. Candidates have to produce their original testimonials regarding educational qualifications. date of birth, caste certificate, driving license (in case of applying for Driver post) working experience if applicable etc. at subsequent stages as and when asked for.
6. Applications made in any other mode except as indicated above shall be summarily rejected without any communication.
7. Applications received through e-mail or by post must be sent on or before 05.10.2021 in office hours will be considered only.
8. The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021.
The upper age limit is relaxable by–
(i) By 5 years for ST and SC candidates i.e. upto 45 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/51 dated Dispur the 02nd September, 2020 issued by Department of Personnel, Government of Assam.
(ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 43 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/51 dated Dispur the 02nd September, 2020 issued by Department of Personnel, Government of Assam.
(iii) EWS candidates must produce Income & Assets certificate of the family issued by the officer not below the rank of Circle Officer as per provision of Para 5 of Govt. OM No.ABP.07/201914, dated 10.04.2019. Kindly, refer to the Govt. OM No.ABP.0712019116 dated 31.12.2019.
9. In case of candidates applied for more than one post, they shall have to file separate application. Selection Board reserves the right to select for the particular post and Board decision will be final.
10. Applicants who are already in Government service. should submit their applications through proper channel from his/her employer. They shall have to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of document verification and release order at the time of joining from the present employer.
11. The inclusion of candidate’s name in the list shall confer no right to appointment unless the Appointment Authority is satisfied after such enquiry as may consider necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respect for appointment.
12. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in the Screening/ Driving test/ Viva-Voce.Incomplete application in any respect will be rejected without assigning any reason.
13. No application will be accepted, received after the last date of submission of applications through e-mail.
14. If, any applicant is found suppressing material facts like educational qualification, his/her application will be cancelled and criminal proceedings will be initiated as per law.
15. Candidate will be responsible for any mistake made by him/her in the application form. 16. No individual call letter will be sent to eligible candidates. However, list of candidates to be called for viva voce/ driving test will be uploaded in the official website of Charaideo District Judiciary (https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/assam/ charaideo) and candidates will download the same from the official website.
17. Candidates are advised to visit the official website of Charaideo District Judiciary (https://districts.ecourts.govinfmdia/assam/charaideo) regularly to get updated information. Unnecessary correspondence should be avoided and if done, candidature will be rejected.
18. If any candidate is found canvassing directly/indirectly, his/her candidature will be rejected.
19. The Selection Board reserves the right to cancel, alter or modify the advertisement or other terms and conditions of the advertisement without any prior notice.
District Session Judge Charaideo Eligibility Criteria
|Peon||Eligibility Criteria||Minimum class VIII standard; those who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply|
|Driver||Eligibility Criteria||Minimum class VIII standard; those who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply Candidates must hold valid license to drive LMV/four wheeler vehicles for not less than five years|
|Chowkidar||Eligibility Criteria||Minimum class VIII standard: those who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply|
|Sweeper||Eligibility Criteria||Minimum class VIII standard: those who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply|