Applications are invited from Director of Forensic Science for the recruitment of Jr. Asst.,Grade-iv & cook vacancies in the prescribed standard form of Application published in Part – IX of Assam Gazette having Registration Number in Employment Exchange in the state of Assam for filling up the under mentioned posts in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowance as admissible under Rules of the Government of Assam.
Director of Forensic Science Assam Recruitment
1. Name of the Post : Junior Assistant (LDA)
Scale of Pay : Rs. 14,0001- – Rs. 60,500/- GP Rs. 6,200 p.m.
Number of Post : 2(two) Unreserved -1 post, EWS -1 post
Minimum Educational Qualification: Applicant must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. The candidate must possess minimum 6 months Diploma Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute. They must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools such as Word processor, Spreadsheet. Presentation graphics Concept of data base, Internet, E-mail etc.
Age : A candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years as on 01.01.2021. Upper age is relaxable to 3 years in case of OBC/MOBC. Candidates and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.
2. Name of the Post : Grade – IV (Attendant/Laboratory Bearer)
Scale of Pay • Rs. 12,0001- – Rs. 52,0001- GP Rs.3,900/- p.m.
Number of post 4 (four), Unreserved – 1 post, OBC – 1 post, ST(P) -1 post, EWS – 1 post Minimum Educational Qualification: Read up to Class – VIII
Age : A candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years as on 01.01.2021. Upper age is relaxable to 3 years in case of OBC/MOBC candidates and 5 years for SCIST category candidates.
3. Name of the Post: Cook
Scale of Pay Rs. 12,000/- – Rs. 52,000/- GP Rs.3,900/- p.m
Number of posts : 1 (one) Unreserved category
Minimum Educational Qualification: Read up to Class – VIII.
Experience certificate from reputed Hotel/Restaurant.
Age: A candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years as on 01.01.2021. Upper age is relaxable to 3 years in case of OBC/MOBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.
4. Mode of selection: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in either a written Test or Skill Test or both (Skill Test – only for those who qualified in the written Test). The date of examination will be announced in due course. Scheme of Examination.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed standard form of application published in Part – IX of Assam Gazette to the Director, Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019. The envelope of the application should be distinctly superscripted with the name of the post applied for.
Applicants should submit self-attested copies of the following documents along with the application.
i. Recent passport sized photograph.
ii) Educational Qualification certificates.
iii) Caste certificate (in case of reserved category candidates)
iv) Birth certificate, wherever applicable (for age proof)
v) Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category certificate from authentic authority, if applicable.
vi) The candidate already employed should note that the prerogative of according permission to appear in the selection test shall rest upon the appropriate authority, The Director shall not be in any way responsible/accountable in the event of not according permission to appear in the selection test.
vii) One self-Addressed envelope (27cmx13cm approx.) with postage stamp of Rs. 5.00 (Rupees five) only.
viii) While filling the present Address/Address for communication PIN Code has to be mandatorily mentioned and (HOUSE NO if applicable).
6. No Application fee is required
7. Deficiency/Anomalies in documents will be liable for rejection of the application.
8. Last Date of Submission of application.
• Duly filled application along with all relevant documents/testimonials should reach, Directorate of Forensic Science Assam. Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019 on or before 12.10.2021 (Wednesday)
• No application will be received after the last date under any circumstances and the Directorate will not be responsible for lost of application or postal delay.
9. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
10. No T.AJD.A is admissible for appearing in the Written Test/Skill Test.
NOTE: The decision of the Selection Board/ Recruitment Board, Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam as to the matters related to the entire process of recruitment shall be final.
N.B. : Government servant joining the service of the state Government on or after February 2005 shall not he governed by the existing Assam Service (Pension) Rule, 1969 and order issued there under from time to time. So far their pension and other retirement benefits are concerned, they will be governed by a new set of Pension Rules.