DSE Assam Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021
The Director of Secondary Education (DSE), Assam, invites online applications for the recruitment of 2272 Post Graduate Teachers vacancy in Provincialised Higher Secondary Schools / Higher Secondary & Multipurpose Schools, Senior Secondary Schools throughout the State of Assam.
DSE Assam Post Graduate Teacher Vacancy
Name of Post: Post Graduate Teacher
Total Vacancy: 2272 no’s
|Sl no.||Post Subject||Post|
|23||Logic & Philosophy||51|
|30||Salesmanship & Advertising||5|
Pay Scale: Scale of pay of Rs.22.0001- to Rs.97,0001- and Grade Pay Rs.11,800/- PM and other allowances as admissible as per rule.
The District-wise, medium-wise & category-wise post details shall be available from 12.00 Noon of 16.09.2021 in the official website at www.madhyamikassam.gov.in.
Educational Qualification of DSE Assam Teacher Recruitment
1. Post Graduation with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institution. Moreover, the degrees obtained through distance / off campus mode beyond the territorial jurisdiction of the University / Institution without authorization by DEC under UGC cannot be recognized as valid but in pursuance of the Govt. letter no. ASE.176/2020/Pt/46, dated. 28.09.2020, the degrees issued by the ODLs of Assam can be considered as valid subject to fulfillment of the requirement of obtaining valid recognition by such Institution from DEC under UGC. as the case may be, as per the norms of UGC Notification on Specification of Degrees relating to subjects and courses.
2. Candidate shall have to appear and pass in the Higher Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (HS TET) in the concerned cadre. conducted by Government scoring a minimum of 60% marks in each paper in case of Un-reserved category candidates and minimum of 55 % marks in each paper in case of Scheduled Cases / Scheduled Tribes /Other Backward Classes and Persons with Disabilities candidates. Provided that for the teachers working regularly against sanctioned post in a Graduate post in any provincialised High School/ Higher Secondary School for a minimum period of 15 years having requisite academic and professional qualification for the post of Post Graduate Teacher, appearing and qualifying in TET shall be optional and they shall be awarded with a weight-age of 60 marks for their 15 years of continuous teaching experience and those who have appeared and qualified in the TET shall get the TET qualified marks in lieu of the weight-age given for the experience.
Provided further that any experienced teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience. Any marks secure by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such teacher for the purpose selection of the post of Post Graduate Teacher.
3. In addition to the academic and professional qualification as per sub-rule (1), the candidate must satisfy the following criteria:-
(i) In case of Assamese Medium School, the candidate must have to passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Assamese Language as one of the subjects or having Diploma in Assamese Language issued by the Axom Sahitya Sabha or read up to HSLC level in Assamese Medium School.
(ii) In case of Bengali Medium School, the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Bengali language as one of the subjects or having in Bengali Language issued by the Barak Upatyaka Bangya Sahitya 0 Sanskriti Sammelan or read up to HSLC level in Bengali Medium School.
(iii) In case of Hindi Medium School, the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Hindi language as one of the subjects or read up to HSLC level in Hindi Medium School.
(iv) In case of Bodo Medium School, the candidate must have to passed HSLC or equivalent Examiriation with Bodo language as one of the subjects or read up to HSLC level in Bodo Medium School.
(v) In case of English Medium School, the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Alternative English as one of the subjects or read from Class XI onwards in English medium School. Provided that for recruitment of teacher for teaching MIL subject, the candidate who passed HSLC Examination with particular MIL Subject shall be considered.
Criteria for Selection of Post Graduate Teacher:
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in MA / M.Sc. / M.Com Examination.
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in BA / B.Sc. / B.Com Examination; (In case of Major / Hon, the marks obtained in Major / Hons. Shall be taken into consideration).
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in HSS Final Examination.
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in BT / B.Ed. Examination.
- 100 marks on percentage of marks e TET Examination or 60 marks for 15 years of experience as a Graduate Teacher in provincialised High / Higher Secondary School having requisite academic and professional qualification, as the case may be. Any experienced teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience. Any marks secured by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TEl shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such teacher for the purpose of selection for the post of Post Graduate Teacher.
- Explanation: For the purpose of calculation of marks under the categories mentioned in clauses (1)(ii), (iii) and (iv) above it may be clarified that if a candidate secures; for example 60% marks in the particular examination he/she secure 60 marks out of 100 marks allotted in the concerned examination.
- VII. 10 Marks for NCC certificate (10 marks for “C certificate and 5 marks for “B” certificate)
- VIII. 10 marks for participating in recognized sports at national level representing Assam.
- 10 marks for achievements in Fine Arts and cultural activities representing the State officially at National level.
- Separate Merit Lists will be prepared for each category of the post.
- A candidate must not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years for open category, 40 years for Ex-Servicemen, 41 years for OBC/ MOBC and 43 years for SC/ ST(P)/ST(H) and 48 years for Persons with Disability (PwD) as on 1st January. 2021. The eligible candidates shall apply online in the official website from 12.00 Noon of 25.09.2021 to 12.00 Noon of 20.10.2021. No offline application will be accepted in this regard.
- The Online Applications and documents submitted by the candidates will be verified along with their original testimonials. by the District Selection Committee (DSC). The District-wise detailed schedule and venue for Screening/ Verification of documents will be notified in the official website. No TA/DA is admissible for verification process. District wise verification will be conduct. simultaneously on the same date and time in the Districts by the respective DSC. Candidates will be informed either individually by the respective Inspector of Schools or collectively by the Director of Secondary Education, Assam in the official website.
- There will be reservation/ relaxation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) as per Govt. notification vide Na. ABP.07/2019/4 Dated 10/04/2019.
- The Online Application and documents submitted by the candidate will be verified using modern technology with the help of DigiLocker, Govt. of India and by scanning Barcode or OR Code for ensuring genuineness of the uploaded documents as well as by back office verification with the competent board/ council/ authority. But the authority if desires may conduct physical document verification at any point of time with proper notice.
- The candidate toast ensure genuineness of all the information/ documents uploaded against the online application and he/ she will be solely responsible for the information/ documents uploaded against his/ her online application. Once uploaded there will be no scope of correction in respect of the credential submitted by the candidate. Any discrepancy will lead to cancellation of the candidature.
- No additional documents will be accepted if it is submitfed after closing of the online application process.
- Any documents issued after closing of the online application process will not be accepted.
- The candidature will be cancelled forthwith, if any kind of fraudulence/ discrepancy regarding any information/documents uploaded by the candidate is established by appropriate authority at any point of time. The candidate will be debarred from any future recruitment under Government of Assam and subsequent legal action will also be initiated against such candidate.
- In conformity with the “Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016” and in compliance Govt. in the Social Welfare Department vide SOP Na. SWD.290/2017, dtd. 28th July, 2017, it is specified that the reservation for persons with disabilities will be as follows:
1% for blindness and low vision
1% for hearing impaired and
1% for locomotors disability or cerebral palsy.
- A candidate will mention and select the name of the districts for which the application is submitted.
- When the candidates appear for the verification before the DSC they must produce original certificates, testimonials and documents that was uploaded during the application stage.
- Reservation shall be applicable as per existing State Government Rules.
- Corrigendum and addendum will be published as on when required in the official website.
Documents uploaded as mention. below should be coloured scanned and clear in PDF format while uploading and applying online and all documents should Sc self attested.
- Passport Size Colour Photograph
- HSLC Mark sheet and Admit Card(Age Proof)
- HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Bachelor Degree.
- Post Graduate mark sheet and Certificate.
- Higher Secondary TET mark sheet and Certificate.
- B.Ed Mark sheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC)
- Certificate NCC (Only B or C Category only), Sports & Cultural (if represented state at National Level)
- Scanned Signature of the applicant.
- Experience certificate (if any) of 15 years of teaching experience as Graduate Teacher in Provincialised High / Higher Secondary School.
How To Apply For DSE Assam Teacher Post
The provision of online application will remain open from 12.00 Noon of 25.09.2021 and will be accepted till 12.00 Noon of 20.10. 2021 in the official website at www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in.
The candidate, who submits online application, shall select district, medium of school and category of post through the official website. Kindly visit official website www.madhyamikassam.gov.in and visit recruitment tab and apply online.
Candidates can appear in the interview in multiple Districts provided they are in a position to appear in such interview in view of the fact that the verification process at the District level will be conducted by the District Selection Committee (DSC). Simultaneously in all the Districts at the same date and time. The Subject-wise and Category-wise vacancy position for the post of Post Graduate Teacher in 21 nos. of Plain District of Assam is shown in official advertisement.
DSE Assam Important Link & Official Advertisement
|Official Application||Coming Soon|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|DSE Assam Official Website||madhyamik.assam.gov.in|