M.Sc Nursing Course Entrance Exam Guwahati 2021
Applications are invited from candidates intending to undergo M.Sc. (Nursing) Courses in the Regional College of Nursing, Guwahati, for the session 2021, in prescribed form, to be obtained from the Office of the Principal, Regional College of Nursing, Guwahati from 01.09.2021 during office hours on deposition of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only in the form of Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque drawn in favour of “Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences” payable at “SBI. GMC Branch, Guwahati”. The last date of submission of filled in Application Form at the Office of the Principal, Regional College of Nursing, Guwahati is 15-09-2021.
A non-refundable fee of Rs. 4800/- (Rupees four thousand eight hundred) only is required to be paid through the SBI payment gateway available in University website (SSUHS Fee Collect). Above Examination fee is exempted for PwD (Divyang) category of candidates.
The Entrance Examination is going to be held on 03.10.2021 at Regional College of Nursing, Guwahati, from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM. The Entrance Examination shall consist of 100 (one hundred) Multiple Choice Questions. There shall be no negative marking.
Applicants or their duly authorized persons will have to collect the Admit Cards from the Office of the Principal, Regional College of Nursing, Guwahati on 30-09-2021 during office hours.
The eligibility criteria for M.Sc. Nursing course are as follows:
1.Candidates who passed B.Sc. Nursing degree or equivalent from Nursing College of the state of Assam or any other University recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Must be a Permanent Resident of Assam. This will not be applicable for Son/Daughter/ Husband/ Wife of employee of the Govt. of Assam.
- Must have R.N/R.M or equivalent certificate with State Nursing Council.
- Must have a minimum of 1 (one) year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing or minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Must have secured minimum 55% aggregate marks in B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/ Post Basic Nursing and there will be 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates.
- In case of NEC candidates, the Permanent Resident Certificate of Assam will not be required. The application form must be forwarded by the Secretary/ Authorized representative of NEC and should also authenticate the caste of the candidate. They will also be required to appear in the Entrance Examination.
- Reservation of seats: There shall be reservation of seats for EWS/SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/ OBC- MOBC/PwD (Divyang) category & N.E.C. quota from the available seats as per Govt. Rule.
The distribution and reservation of seats shall be according to the directives of the Government of Assam. Admission shall be made by DME, Assam.
The result of this Entrance Examination will be published in the University website: www.ssuhs.in
Aku Akuli · September 10, 2021 at 10:11 am
How to be a NEC candidate, to be eligible for M. Sc course in regional college of nursing guwahati?
Aku Akuli · September 10, 2021 at 10:12 am
How to be a NEC candidate, to be eligible for M. Sc course in regional college of nursing guwahati, Assam??
assamtips · September 10, 2021 at 8:46 pm
Please check official details only to get clear view