USTM Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited from University of Science & Technology, Meghalaya(USTM) for the recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor vacancies for the following subjects under different Schools to prepare the panel of candidates for time to time engagement.
|University of Science & Technology, Meghalaya|
|Post Name||Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor|
|Qualification||Masters as per UGC regulation having Ph. D/ NET|
|Total Vacancy||Not Available|
|Email to email@example.com|
|Last Date||31st August, 2021.|
University of Science & Technology, Meghalaya Vacancy Details
- School of Business Sciences: Business Administration. Economics & Commerce.
- School of Social Sciences & Humanities: Social Work, Library & Info Science, Sociology. English, Political Science, Rural Development. Education & Psychology.
- School of Applied Sciences: Mathematics, Geography, Environmental Science, Physics & Chemistry.
- School of Pharmaceutical Sciences: Pharmaceutical Science
- School of Allied Medical Sciences: Physiotherapy, Yoga & Medical Laboratory Technology
- School of Biological Sciences: Zoology, Botany, Biotechnology, Microbiology & Food Science & Technology
- PQH School of Education: B.Ed.
- School of Engineering &Technology: Computer Science
- University School of Law & Research: Law
- School of Language & Culture: Khasi Hindi &Assamese
Eligibility of Meghalaya Science & Technology Recruitment Post:
Masters in above disciplines as per UGC regulation having Ph. D/ NET. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in teaching. Retired Professor /Associate Professor may also apply.
How To Apply For Meghalaya Science & Technology Recruitment
Interested applicants can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in the standard format available in the university website (ustm.ac.in) with a recent photograph on or before 31st August, 2021.