National AYUSH Mission (NAM), Assam Recruitment
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement against the following position on purely contractual basis under National AYUSH Mission (NAM), Assam. Candidates may visit the website of the Directorate of AYUSH, Assam (https://ayush.assam.gov.in) for online application.
The last date for submission of online application is 31st Aug 2021. Under no circumstances, the applications submitted by hand or by post will be accepted. Only the short-listed candidates will be called for physical/online interviews.
National AYUSH Mission (NAM), Assam Vacancy Details
|Department||National AYUSH Mission (NHM) Assam|
|Name of post||Finance Manager|
|No. of post||1|
Eligibility Criteria of National AYUSH Mission (NAM), Assam Recruitment
For the position of Finance Manager :
Essential Qualification and Experience: MBA-Finance/M.Com/C.A/ICWA from AICTE recognized institute or university with minimum 3 years experience in Government or any other reputed organization in Finance Management of major programme /project.
Exposure to financial management operations, Government accounting, funds flow management, utilization certificates and scheme-wise expenditure reporting in a Government set-up and development of accounting packages will be an added advantage.
Exposure in social sector schemes/ Mission of Government at national, state and district level and computer knowledge including MS Office, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel would be desirable.
Preference shall be given to persons who have experience of working in the Health sector including AYUSH.
Age Limit– A candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 59 years of age as on 01.10.2021.
Remuneration- Up to Rs. 45,000/- per month as consolidated remuneration with provision of annual enhancement of 05% based on satisfactory performance to be decided by the performance assessment committee of AYUSH.
Terms and Conditions :
- a) The engagement will be for a period of 1 (one) year initially which may be extended subject to the successful performance of their duties which will be assessed by the appraisal committee.
- b) Application which is incomplete in any respect is liable to be rejected summarily.
- c) The undersigned reserves the right to cancel, alter or modify the advertisement or terms and conditions of the advertisement.
- d) All the other matter which is not specially provided in this advertisement shall be decided by the Selection Committee constituted for the purpose.
- e) The eligible candidates will be shortlisted based on the above eligibility and terms and conditions.
- f) The schedule of physical/online interview will be published in the website https://ayush.assam.gov.In in due course of time along with the list of the shortlisted candidates. All the applicants are advised to visit the website accordingly.
- g) No separate individual call letter for the interview will be sent to the candidates.
- h) No TA/DA will be paid for attending the physical interview.
- i) For any queries regarding online application, candidate may contact at 9706138950.