Amingaon District and Sessions Judge Recruitment: Applications are hereby invited in Standard Form from intending candidates for filling up of the following vacant post under the establishment of District and Sessions Judge, Kamrup, Amingaon, as shown below:-
Amingaon District and Sessions Judge Recruitment Vacancy
|Department||District & Session Judge Kamrup|
|Name of post||Driver on Contingency basis|
|No. of post||1|
|Qualification||Class VIII pass and those who have passed HSLC examination shall not be eligible to apply for the post. Valod Professional license must with 3 years of exp.|
|Remark||Purely temporary basis|
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
2 . Candidates must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and the Registration numbers along with date must be mentioned in their applications.
3. Candidates serving in Govt. Department should submit their application through the proper channel.
- Minimum Educational Qualification is Class —VIII passed and those who have passed the H.S.L.C examination shall not be eligible to apply for the post.
- If any candidate is found to have suppressed his educational qualifications or given wrong information, at the time of applying for job or later on, his candidature shall stand rejected without any information to him with immediate effect and shall also be liable to Criminal Prosecution as per law.
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years of age on 01.08.2021. Inappropriate cases, relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing rules of the government of Assam.
- The application with self-attested copies of all testimonials regarding Educational Qualification, Age, Caste, Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card, Professional/ Transport Driving License, Experience Certificate & Character Certificate along with 3 (Three) copies of recent passport size photographs, duly signed by the candidate on the reverse side, should reach the Office of the undersigned.
- The applicant must have a valid Professional /Transport Driving License issued by a competent Authority.
- The applicants shall mention their What’s App Mobile Numbers in the application without fail. 10. The application may be dropped in the DROP BOX kept within the Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Kamrup at Amingaon or may be sent by post.
- The last date of receipt of the application is 07.09.2021. No application will be entertained after last date. The appointing authority shall not be responsible under any circumstances of any postal delay.
12 . The eligible candidates shall be required to appear for skill test, followed by viva-voce.
- The list of eligible candidates along with specific dates of skill test and interview shall be uploaded in the Official website of Kamrup District Judiciary in due course ( http:// kamrupamingaonjudiciary.assam.gov.in). No separate call letters will Applicants are requested to refer to the official website.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by skill/driving test and Interview /Viva-voce only.
- Interview Centre: Kamrup, Amingaon Court Campus.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Skill Test/Interview Process. 17. Application received late or without proper supporting documents or unsigned or incomplete will be summarily rejected.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
- The application should be addressed to the District and Sessions Judge. Kamrup. Amingaon.