AHSE Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2021
Assam Higher Secondary Education Council,(AHSEC) Bamunimaidam, Ghy-21 is going to conduct a walk-in-interview for the recruitment of ‘Accounts Assistant’ Vacancy on a contractual basis initially for 11 months and it will be reviewed every year on the basis of performance. Interested candidates may appear before the Selection Board on 24.08.2021 at 10.30 am positively in the Council premises and requested to bring all certificates and mark sheets in original along with one set of photocopy of the same.
AHSE Terms and conditions:
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a Commerce Graduate with having a minimum of 60% marks and must have a diploma in Computer Education from the Government recognized institution. The candidate having passed in CA (Inter) or equivalent and having Assamese as one of the subjects in HSLC or equivalent examination will get extra weightage.
- Working Experience: Minimum 3 years working experience in any of the Govt./Private organizations in the field of Accounts. He/she must have wide exposure in Tally/ ERP and MS Excel.
- Age as on: 01.02.2021 (minimum of 21 years and maximum 43 years)
- Remuneration: Rs. 18,000.00 per month.
- Application Fees: Intending candidates must come in the interview with a Demand Draft (nonrefundable) of 200.00 (two hundred) only drawn in favour of the Secretary, Assam Higher Secondary Education Council.
6. Marking Pattern of the interview:
a) HSLC (10th) – maximum of 10 marks.
b) HSSLC (12th) – maximum of 10 marks.
c) B.Com – maximum of 10 marks.
d) Diploma in Computer
i) For Grade A : 5 marks
ii) For Grade B : 3 marks
iii) For Grade C : 2 marks
e) Experience in Tally – maximum of 10 marks
f) Experience in Excel – maximum of 10 marks
g) Computer Practical Knowledge Test – maximum of 30 marks
h) Viva-voce – maximum of 15 marks.