Application in Standard form as published in the Assam Gazette Part IX are Invited from intending candidates who are bona tide citizen of India having Registration number in employment exchange in the State of Assam for filling up the following vacant posts under the establishment of the Chief Inspector of Factories. Assam
1. Reservation of Posts:-
2. Educational Qualification:
a. The Applicant must be H.S.L.C passed from a recognized Board
3. Mode of Selection:
Written Test: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type written test to be held in Guwahati on a date to be notified later on. The syllabus of the Objective type written test will be as follows.
4. Terms and Conditions:
1) Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The Upper age is relaxable as per Govt. norms to SC/ST and persons with disabilities.
2) The application must be accompanied by the followings:
(a) Copies of all certificates and valid employment exchange Registration Card.
(b) Two Copies of sell attested recent passport size colour photograph
(c) A self addressed envelope (size 22 x 10 Cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs 5.00 only.
(d) Disability certificate (in case of PwD candidates).
(e) Declaration in Form- -A’. prescribed under Rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Service (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rule. 2019. and available in our website www.cillabourassam.govin.
3) Candidates Applicants will have to superscribe the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
4) The last date of receipt of Application is 15.11.2020. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
5) The incomplete application will be rejected without giving any information to the candidate.
6) The Applicants will have to appear in all the tests at their own expenses.
7) The Candidates already in service must apply through proper channel.
8) Candidates with other qualification shown in the Standard Form of Application published in Assam Gazette Part IX and person with previous experience of Govt./ PSU and other reputed organizations shall be given preference.
9) No responsibility shall be taken for loss or late delivery of the application and or call letter by post.
10) Candidates should note that authorities may subsequently prepare a short list from the applicant by fixing of cut off level and only those candidates who would quality to enter the shortlist may be called for test.
11) The candidates should submit their tilled in application with all required documents to the Chief Inspectorate of Factories. Assam. Belkuchi. Lokhra. Guwahati – 781040.
12) The decision of the selection committee for the Appointment of Chowkider under the establishment of Factory Inspectorate as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the examination shall be final.