Application are invited from intending and eligible candidates, who are a citizen of India having Registration No. in Employment Exchange in the State of Assam as defined in the constitution of India in the prescribed Standard Formof application as given in part ix of the Assam Gazette, for filling up the vacancy in the post-Khalashi (Grade-IV)in the Office of the Executive Engineer, Drainage & Sewerage Division, Town & Country Planning. Tinsukia in the state and caring the following. Pay Band+ Grade Pay with other allowances as admissible as under rules.
1. Mode of Selection:
The candidate whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a written test, subject to a number of candidates. on a date to be notified later on. The syllabus of the written test will be class VIII standard and the subjects are as follows:
2. Age: Candidates must not less than 18 years and not above 40 years on 1st January 2020. The upper age limit is relaxed for the candidates belonging to SC categories up to 45 years.
3. Required Testimonials to attach with the application and duly attested. The applicant should submit a qualification certificate, valid Employment Exchange registration card. 3(three) copies of a recent passport size photograph of the candidate with his/ her signature at the top. The self-addressed envelope of size 10″X4.5″ affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/- must be enclosed with the application.
4. The reservation for EWSs not covered under the reservation scheme for SCs/STs/ OBCs. The General & EWSs candidate must produce an Income & Assets Certificate from a competent authority and proof of own caste/community along with the application form.
5. EWS implies Economically Weaker Section.
6. Last date: Application should reach the undersigned on or before 31.01.2021. the application should be addressed to the Executive Engineer, Drainage & Sewerage Division, Town & Country Planning, Tinsukia. Any application received after the date as well as any incomplete application shall not be entertained. Government servant should apply through proper channel.
7. The undersigned shall not be responsible for any postal and other delays.
8. The candidate whose application is accepted will be required to appear in a written test.
9. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify the candidate.
10. The selected candidate has to submit an undertaking to the appointing authority that they will abide by the new pension rules of the Gov vide dept. Letter No. BW/3/03/PT-I1/1 dtd. 25.01.2005.
11. No TA & DA is admissible.