Online applications are hereby invited from the Govt. of Assam. Revenue & DM department through the official website of https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/lmlakhimpur from eligible candidates who are a citizen of India for filling up-to 14 Numbers of sanctioned vacant post of Mandal (Gr-III) in the Amalgamated Establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur.
Govt. of Assam Revenue & DM department Vacancy Overview
Name of the post: Mandal(Grade-III)
Total Number of Vacancies: 14 no’s [UR-8, STP-1, STH-3, EWS-2,]
Pay Scale: Pay Band of- 14000/- to 60500/- & Grade Pay 6200/- PM with other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Eligibility Criteria for the Mandel (Gr-III):
1. Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on 1st January 2020. The upper age relaxable for SC & ST candidates is up to 45 years and for OBC/MOBC candidates is up to 43 years.
2. Educational qualification:
(a) The candidate must have passed the HSLC examination or equivalent examination.
(b) The candidate must possess a valid 6 (Six) Months RCCC Training Passed Certificate from Assam Survey & Settlement training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati
(c) The candidate must possess a minimum of 6 (Six) months of Diploma Certificate in Computer Proficiency from a recognized Institute.
3. How to Apply:
The applications must be submitted online through https://niyuktiassam.gov.in/lmlakhimpur. No other forms of application will be entertained Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of all testimonials such as Education Qualification Certificates. RCCC Training Passed Certificate, Income & Asset Certificate In Annexure-I for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category, Age Proof Certificates. Caste Certificate, valid Employment Exchange Card, Good quality of Photograph with White Background. The candidates already in service must apply through the proper channel and upload a scanned copy of MX of the concerned department.
4. The Applications Will be received online from Midnight of 02.01.2021 to the Midnight of 17.01.2021
Selection procedure of Revenue & DM department Vacancy :
Phase-l: Candidates, whose applications are accepted as per eligibility criteria will be required to appear in an objective type written examination. The written examination will consist of Paper-1 of 100 marks respectively. The duration of written examination will be of 2 hours.
- English/language Test
- Assamese/Language Test
- General Knowledge
- Knowledge of Survey & Settlement
- Total Marks: 100
Phase-II: 1:4 Nos. of candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written examination as per category wise post. The shortlisted candidates shall have to appear in the Computer Proficiency Test (Practical) for 50 marks. The shortlisted candidate shall bring original documents for verification on the day of the Computer Proficiency Test (Practical)
Phase-III: The final list shall be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in both the Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test (Practical). The Selection will be strictly on a merit basis.
5. The written examination will be held on 07.02.2021 the Call Letter/Admit Card will be notified through the website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/lmlakhimpur. The candidates will be able to download their Call Letter/admit card from the same website.
6. The list of shortlisted candidates will be notified on the Lakhimpur District official website www.lakhimpur.nic.in
7. The candidature of candidates is provisional and the Selection Committee has the right to accept or reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of recruitment after proper scrutiny of the educational and other relevant documents.
8. No application fees shall be paid by the candidates and canvassing directly or indirectly in any form by the candidates shall lead to disqualification of his candidature.
9. The selected candidates for appointment shall have to give an undertaking that they will abide by the New Pension Scheme Rule of Govt of Assam.
10. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
Revenue & DM department Govt. of Assam Important Web-Links
Official Advertisement Link-Click Here
Online Apply Link-Click Here (Live From 02.01.2021 Mignight)