Rangia Irrigation Recruitment 2021
Online applications are hereby invited through the official website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in.irrigationrangia/from the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India for filling up of Cadre/Category wise vacancies as indicated below, in the scale of pay of PB + GP plus other allowances as admissible and indicated below under Rangia Irrigation Circle.
Rangia Irrigation Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
1. Pay Scale:- (P.B.-I) Rs. 12000/- to 52000/- with Grade Pay- 3900/- plus other allowances
2. Eligibility Criteria of Rangia Irrigation Recruitment 2021:
A) Qualifying Age
(i) Candidates must not be less than 18 (eighteen) years and more than 40 (Forty) years as on 1st January 2021
(ii) Upper age limit is relaxable for 5 years to the candidates who belong to SC/ST
(iii) Upper age limit relaxable for 3 years to the candidate who belong to OBC/MOBC.
(iv) Upper age limit relaxable for 10 years to the candidate who belong to PWD
(v) Age limit of candidates will be calculated on the basis of birth Certificate issued by the competent authority or School Certificate issued by the recognized Institutions.
(vi) No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose. (vii)Reservation for Ex-Serviceman will be admissible as per rule.
(B) Educational Qualification of Rangia Irrigation Recruitment 2021: Class VIII Passed.
3. How to apply For Rangia Irrigation Vacancy:
i) The application must be submitted online through official website https:// niyukti.assam.goy.in/Irrigationrangia/only and no other form of application will be entertained. The candidates should upload self-attested scanned copies of the following documents:
(1) Educational Qualification Certificate.
(2) Age proof Certificate (i.e. Birth Certificates issued by the competent authority or School Certificates issued by the recognized institutions)
(3) Caste Certificate, in case of candidate applying under the Reservation categories.
(4) Valid Employment Exchange registration certficate from Employment Exchange.
(5) EWS Certificate issued by the competent authority. (if applicable)
(6) Recent Passport size photograph of size 3.5 cm x 2.5 cm in white background.
(7) Certificate for PWD category (if applicable).
(8) Scanned Signature of candidate (Black Ball Pen preferably)
(9) Residential certificate (PRC/Aadhaar CardNoter ID, etc.)
(10) Applicant must mention valid e-mail id and mobile number while applying.
4) Period of receipt of online applications:
(i) Applications will be rceived online from 11:00 AM. 19th February/2021 up to 11:00 PM, 1st March/2021.
5) Issue of Admit Cards/Call Letters:
i. The online Admit Cards/Call Letters will be available on the official website link and can be downloaded for appearing in “Written Examination”, whose applications are accepted as per eligibility criteria.
ii. It may be noted that no separate Admit Cards/Call Letters will be issued and it will be the responsibility of the applicant to take the printout.
iii. Nobody without Admit Cards/Call Letters shall be allowed to enter Examination Center.
6) Selection Procedure of Rangia Irrigation:
i. The candidates. whose applications are accepted, will be required to appear in an objective Type Written Test to be held in specified venues as per date & time mentioned in Admit Cards/Call Letters.
ii. At the time of joining, the appointees have to give an undertaking that they will abide by the Rules of New Pension Scheme issued by the Government.
iii. The examination will consist of the following subjects:
1. Applicants are advised to submit only a single application.
2. Multiple applications from the same candidate may lead to disqualification or the candidate.
3. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a Candidate.
4. No manual application form will be accepted.
5. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the written test and documents verification.
Apply Online/Advertisement- Click Here