Applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India onstandard form (as prescribed in part IX of Assam Gazette) for filling up of post of driver (one post) under PWD. Govt. of Assam, Pavilion Building Division, Assam House, New Delhi, in the scale of pay 14000/- to 60,500/- plus Gr. pay. 5200/- plus other allowances as admissible under rules. The candidate must have a valid Driving License (LMV) and should have experience of at least 3 (three) years.
(1) Minimum educational qualification is H.S.L.C. pass or equivalent from a recognised board
(2) The candidate must have a valid Driving License (LMV) and should have experience of at least 3 (three) years.
Age must not be less than 18 years and more than 44 years as on dated 01.01.2020. Relaxation of age will be admissible as per the existing rules of the Government of Assam.
Last date of submission of application:
Within 15 days from the date of publishing this advertisement in the newspaper.
The selection will be held in two stages. The first stage will be the driving/ screening test and the second stage will be the Interview Viva-voce. Those candidates who would qualify for the driving/ screening test will be called for Interview Viva-voce. On the basis of the sum total of marks obtained in the driving test and Viva-voce, the final select list will be prepared.
1. Attested copies of all educational and work experience certificates.
2. Two copies of recent passport size photograph duly attested by a gazetted officer. 3. Photocopy of valid Driving license.
4. The applicant will enclose a self-addressed envelope of size 10c.m x 4c.m (approx.) affixing postal stamp of Rs.15/ along with the application.
5. Terms and conditions:
• No TA/DA will be admissible for Appearing in the Driving test and Interview / Viva-voce
• The application is to be addressed to the Executive Engineer, PWD, Assam Pavilion Building Division Assam House, Gopinath Bardoloi Marg Chanakyapuri New Delhi – 110021 personally or by post.
• The application should be super scribed mentioning the name of the post applied for on the envelope.
• Any application which is submitted after the scheduled date will not be accepted.
• Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidate.
• The date, time, and venue of the driving test will be intimated In due course.