Post Matric Scholarships for Scheduled Caste Students
Department of Social Justice and Empowerment Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Government of India has announced of 63 lakh Post-Matric Scholarships for Schedule caste(SC) students for the academic year 2021-22.
Government of India, along with the State Governments will award 63 lakh post-matric scholarships for the Scheduled Caste(SC) students during 2021-22 to bring Gross Enrolment Ratio (higher education) among the SCs as par with the National standards within the 5 year period.
Eligibility For Applying SC Post Matric Scholarship 2021—Students belonging to the SC category having parents’ income of < Rs 2.5 lakh per annum for studying in classes XI and above in recognised institutions.
- The scholarship includes the following components for the complete duration of the course.
- Compulsory non-refundable fees including tuition fees.
- Academic allowance ranging between 2500 to 13500 per annum based on level of education.
- Ten percent extra allowances shall be provided for Divyang students.
- All eligible students shall be entitled to take admission in the institutions without pre-payment of tuition fees and hostel fees.
- A FREESHIP CARD will be issued by the State Governments to the eligible students, to enable them to study in an institution without pre-payment of the fees.
How To Apply For Post Matric Scholarships for (SC)
All eligible students may apply on the online scholarship platform of the State Govt starting from 16th April till 30th June 2021 in the first call.
Scheme Guidelines available on-www.socialjustice.nic.in
Register Online For SC Post Matric Scholarship-Click Here