Application are invited from intending and eligible candidates who are citizens of India and having registration no. in the Employment Exchange In the State of Assam as defined in Articles 5-8 of the Constitution of India In the prescribed Standard Form of application published in Part-IX of Assam Gazette for filling up Peon & Driver Grade-Ill &. Grade-IV posts in the Office of the Chief Engineer (PHE) Water. Assam, Hengrabari. Guwahati-36.
PHE Assam Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Name of post: Peon/Driver
Number of post:09 no’s
1. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-The candidate must satisfy the following criteria.
(i) Candidates must be a permanent re
sident of Assam As a domicile proof of the candidate, one of the documents viz., PRCNoter ID card need to be enclosed along with the application.
(ii) He /She must have registered his/her name in any Employment Exchange of Assam and should have a valid Employment Exchange card.
b)Age: Candidates should not be more than 40 years and less than 18 years of age on 1st January 2021. (Candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2003 and on or after 01 -01-198
(i) Upper age limit is relaxable as under 05 (five) years to case of candidates belonging to SC. ST (P) & ST (H).
(ii) 03 (three) years in case of belonging to OBC/MOBC.
(iii) 02 (two) years for Ex-Serviceman candidates.
(iv) 10 (ten) years for PwD candidates. For the purpose of determining the age limit, the Directorate will accept only the date of birth recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate/Admit card issued by a recognized Educational Board or the birth certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
2. HOWTO APPLY :
(i) Any candidate who desires to apply for multiple posts, need to submit separate applications clearly mentioning the name of the post along with necessary enclosures
(ii) The candidates should submit their Application in the Assam Standard Form only. No other application format will be entertained.
(iii) Required Testimonials to be attached with the application and to be self-attested. Applicants should submit their applications along with photocopies of all testimonials duly’ self-attested regarding qualifications, age, caste certificate (in case of reserve category), employment exchange registration card etc.
(iv) Three copies of recent passport size photograph of the candidate duly self-attested to be submitted.
(v) One self-addressed envelope of 101)(4.5′ affixing postal stamp of Rs.5/- must be enclosed with the application.
(vi) No application fees need to be submitted.
(vii) The application should reach the undersigned on or before 01-02-2021 to 4.00 P.M.
(viii) Any application revived after
the last date as well as any incomplete application shall not be entertained.
(ix) The undersigned shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
(x) The candidates already in Government services must submit their application through proper channel. However, the candidate who has not submitted through proper channel must submit a NOC at the time of Interview.
(xi) The name of the punt applied for should be clearly written in “BOLD LETTERS” In the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Chief Engineer (PHE) Water, Assam. Hengrabnri. Guwahati-36.
(xii) The applicant must send the application through Indian Postal Service by Ordinary Post only, no application on Registered Post or Speed Pont or Other courier services will be accepted.
(xiii) The Applicant may also drop his/her Application designated “DROP BOX”, placed for this purpose only or may drop at the ‘RECEIPT DESK’. However, no receipt will be issued.
(xiv) If multiple application is received from a candidate for a single post, only one (1) the application will be recorded as received.
3. GENERAL INSTRUCTION TO THE CANDIDATES:
1) Canvassing directly or indirectly shall render such candidates unfit for the post.
2) No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for the journey and stay at any stage of the recruitment process.
3) The selection list confers no right to appointment unless the Department is satisfied about the suitability of the candidate after a thorough medical examination and such enquiry and verification of the essential documents of eligibilities as may be considered necessary before appointment to the service/post.
4) Those candidates whose applications are found to be in order wil be called for a Written Test to be held at the place and date to be notified in due courses. Those candidates whose quality in the Written Test shall be further called for Personality & Practical Test, wherever applicable and documents verification as the case may be on dates to be notified latter on and they will have to appear in such tests at their own expenses. The candidates will be intimated individually and also the date will be published in the local Newspaper on due course of time.
5) Candidates have to appear in all the stages of recruitment. If a candidate is absent from any stage his/ her candidature will be cancelled.
6) Candidature will be summarily rejected at any stage of the recruitment process. if found not conforming to the official format/having incomplete information/incomplete/requisite certificate/misrepresentation of facts/impersonation.
7) Before issue of appointment letter, the Department will obtain undertaking from the selected candidates that they shall able by the New Pension Rule of Govt.
8) Fake documents/false information/misrepresentation of facts shall lead to rejection if detected at any stage before/after the appointment and shall make the candidate liable to criminal proceeding as per existing law.
9) An offering of bribe or any favour by a candidate or by any individual on beheld of any candidate is a criminal offence. Such activity shall result in immediate disqualification of the candidature of that particular candidate.
10) In case of any clarification, the decision of the Selection Committee, Chief Engineer (PHE), Water, Assam, Hengrabari, Ghy-36 wilt be final.
11) The Rules & regulation, terms & conditions of the Department and Govt. of Assam will be applicable.
12) The final appointment after selection is subject to satisfactory Police Verification. Report and Final Medical Examination Report as per existing norms. In case the Police Verification Report or Final Medical Examination Report is found unsatisfactory the candidature of such candidates will be rejected outright.
Related Post Vacancy-
PHED 2021 Recruitment For 171 Post Vacancy
|Vacancy Details||Apply Now|
|Govt Jov Vacancy||Check Details|
|Private Job Vacancy||Check Details|
|Company Job Vacancy||Check Details|
|SSC CHSL/CGL Recruitment||Check Details|
|Assam Govt Scheme||Check Details|
|SBI Latest Recruitment||Check Details|
|Job in Guwahati||Check Details|
|Assam Scholarship Scheme||Check Details|
|RRB Recruitment||Check Details|