Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021
Apply online: www.nrl.co.in
Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) is a Category-I Mini Ratna CPSE engaged in the business of refining and marketing of Petroleum Products. NRL owns and operates a 3.0 MMTPA refinery at Numaligarh, Assam and Marketing Terminals at Siliguri, West Bengal and Numaligarh, Assam. NRL is the largest producer of Paraffin Wax in the country.
|NRL Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021|
NRL is executing mega expansion of its refining capacity from 3.0 MMTPA to 9.0 MMTPA along with a cross country pipeline for bringing imported crude oil from Paradip Port.
The Company is also laying a Trans National Indo-Bangladesh Pipeline from Siliguri to Parbatipur. Another significant project under execution at Numaligarh is the 2G Ethanol Plant from bamboo bio mass in joint venture mode.
NRL invites talented and motivated young Indian nationals to join its team and script another growth story of the organization which is the “Rising Energy of the East”. We have present opportunities at entry level in the following positions:
Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) Graduate Trainee Vacancy
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – Civil-06 Post
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – Mechanical-20 post
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – Instrumentation-21 post
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – Electrical-08 post
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – Chemical-10 post
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – Computer Science-5 post
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – Metallurgy-01 post
- Assistant Officer – Commercial (Trainee) 03 post
- Assistant Accounts Officer-02 post
How To Apply For NRL Graduate Trainee Vacancy
Application form can be submitted ONLINE only from 10:00 hrs on 24-07-2021 to 23:59 hrs on 13-08-2021. Details about the vacancies, reservations, eligibility criteria in respect of education qualification, age, experience, emoluments etc. can be viewed in our website –www.nrl.co.in (CAREER Section).