As one of India’s premier international schools, NPS is looking for outstanding and dedicated staff for a number of positions currently available.
International Schools, NPS Vacancy 2021
1. Pre-primary (Mother): Qualification- Graduate (Trained)
2. PRT: Science, English, Maths, Computer Science.
3. TGT/PGT: Chemistry, Maths, English, Psychology & Biology
4. Physical Edu. Teacher/Coach: Football, Volleyball, Basketball, & Swimming (Female), Aerobics, Yoga.
5. Robotic STEM & Artificial Intelligence Design: Qualification-B.E/B.Tech (Electronics) /M.Sc. (Physics).
6. Asstt. Librarian: Candidate should be a Post-Graduate in Library Science.
7. Computer Lab Instructor: Should have knowledge in Computer hardware and networking. (BCA/PGDCA with Diploma in Hardware)
8. Resident Teacher-Maths & Science (Male/Female): Candidate should be a Graduate/Post Graduate with 3 years working experience.
Applicants Must Have
•Excellent communicative skills
• Openness to learning and innovation
• Be comfortable with the use of technology
• Enjoy working in a multicultural environment
• Work collaboratively within teams.
Applicants should have a B.Ed degree with Graduation/Post Graduation in relevant subjects and 5 to 8 years of relevant teaching experience from reputed Schools in India.
NPS School Salary & Benefits For Teacher : Salary shall be amongst the best in the region and shall not be a constraint for deserving candidates. Boarding Staff will be provided with semi-furnished accomodation, duty meals and subsidised education for their children. Resident PGT remuneration up to Rs 7 Lakhs p.a. for deserving candidates. Candidates not fulfilling the above criteria may be considered for trainee position on consolidated salary. Excellent career growth for performers & opportunity to upgrade the teaching skills through Workshops, Training & Exchange Programs.
How To Apply For International Schools, NPS
Desiring candidates should e-mail their resume with a recent pp size colour photograph within 7 days to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position applied for should be mentioned in subject.