This is for information of all concerned that in reference to the Notice No. Janasanyog/D/3466/20, dated: 02/09/2020 and No. Janasanyog/D/3644/20. dated: 03/09/2020 (The Assam Tribune), the candidate who are unable to attend the skill test to be held on 04/09/2020 at Gauhati Medical College Auditorium Complex physically due to their engagement in COVID-19 duty or being under quarantine/isolation or for any other such reason he/she may appear in the skill test through online meeting platform on the same date and time via link http://360sslive.com/webcast/dme/icut/
1. The skill test will be online, one candidate at a time, and therefore the candidate must join the skill test by logging in through a smartphone or computer having good internet connection at the link given above.
2. After typing the above link on the browser, the candidate will be taken to a login window. Candidate will have to fill in the fields correctly and submit to reach the meeting site. He/she will have to join the meeting in the following format. Roll No — Candidate’s name, for example —1406-BHAGYA TALUKDAR where 1406 is the Roll No. and BHAGYA TALUKDAR is the candidate’s name.
3. Candidates must join the meeting allowing both video and audio so that the host can see and communicate properly.
4. All candidates who have joined for the Skill Test will remain in the queue and will be accepted by the host (Board) one by one. Candidates are therefore required to be patient and wait for his/her turn.
5. Candidates must keep a copy of the Call Letter and valid Identity Card which can be shown to the Board through the camera whenever asked for.
Sd/- Director of Medical Education, Assam