Medical and Health(NHM) Recruitment Board, Assam invites online application in the website-https://nhm.assam.gov.in from the intending candidates having Indian Citizenship as defined In Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and having requisite qualification for recruitment to the posts of Lecturer in Government Dental Colleges under Health & Family Welfare Department. Government of Assam as indicated below. 1. Name of Posts: Lecturer in Government Dental Colleges under Health & Family Welfare (B) Department.
2. Number of Post: 44 ( Forty four) posts.
UR= Unreserved. EWS= Economically Weaker Section, OBC= Other Backward Classes. MOBC= More Other Backward Classes SC= Scheduled Castes. ST (P)= Scheduled Tribes (Plains). ST (H)= Scheduled Tribes (Hills). RFW- Reserved for Women. PWD= Persons with Disabilities.
3. Scale of Pay: Rs. 68,900/- to Rs. 2,05.500/- (Academic Level-11 of UGC scale) plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
a) Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by-
i. 5 years for SC/ST candidates I.e. up to 43 years
ii. 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates I.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. notification No. ABP.6/2016/ 9 dated 25/04/2018.
iii. For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP144/95/121 dated 28/10/2015.
b) Educational Qualification: Applicableeducational qualification is mentioned against each category of post.
5. The a number of vacancies may vary to some extent which will be fixed in due course of time.
6. Preference shall be given to the Doctors working under 3(f) of APSC or 17B of MEIRB if any or on a contractual basis in Dental colleges of Assam
7. Process of recruitment: Interview/Online Interview
8. Application fees: Application must be accompanied with the required application fee of Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates and Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/ MOBCISC/ST (P)/ST (H) candidate. No application fee is required for candidates having BPL certificate and a PWD certificate. Application fee should be deposited only, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-0l-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”. The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan, shall be accepted. OR Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). A printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In Remarks column, the candidate may write the post applied for.
9. Terms and Conditions:
i. Candidates need not submit any testimonials/certificates at the time of submission of online application. However, candidates have to produce their original testimonials regarding educational qualification, date of birth, caste, EWS, PWD, Treasury challan, working experience etc. along with the application form, at the time of interview. Self-attested copies of all testimonials/certificates will have to be submitted to the Board at the time of the intervi
ii. Application form, which is incomplete in any respect. such as, without photograph and signature, is liable to be rejected summarily.
iii. Only those candidates who fulfill all the terms and conditions of the advertisement in respect of the post for which they are applicants shall be entertained. Others need not apply.
iv. The Candidates who are already In the Government service, or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/boards/ or in private employment, may apply with intimation to the present employer. They shall have to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of document verification, before Viva-Voce/Interview and they will have to submit a release order at the time of joining.
v. The Board reserves the right to cancel, alter or modify the advertisement or other terms and conditions of the advertisement without any prior notice.
vi. All other matters which are not specially provided in this advertisement shall be decided by the Board.
The last date for receipt of online application will be 05.10.2020. All applicants are advised to visit the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in. The Advertisement is issued on the basis of a draft advertisement issued by the Government of Assam.
Sd/- Secretary of Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam
Apply now: Click here ( Active from 05.10.2020)