Medical and HealthRecruitment Board, Assam invites online application in the website- https:// nhm.assam.gov.in from the intending candidates having Indian Citizenship as defined In Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and having requisite qualification for recruitment to the posts of Demonstrator of Microbiology Department in Government Medical Colleges under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam as indicated below.
1. Name of Posts: Demonstrator in Government Medical Colleges under Health & Family Welfare Department.
2. Number of Post: 13 (Thirteen) posts.
N.B: UR= Unreserved, EWS= Economically Weaker Section, OBC= Other Backward Classes, MOBC= More Other Backward Classes, SC= Scheduled Castes. ST (P)= Scheduled Tribes (Plains), ST (H)= Scheduled Tribes (Hills), RFW- Reserved for Women. PWD= Persons with Disabilities.
Category of Disability: Orthopedically handicapped with at least one arm and one leg, Low Vision. Hearing handicapped and blind may be considered if he/she can perform with aids and appliances.
The number of vacancies may vary due to administrative exigencies in due course of time.
3. Scale of Pay : Rs. 57,70W- to Rs. 1,82,400/- PM (Academic Level-10) plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
4. Age : The candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by (if applicable)-
i. 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 43 years
ii. 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. notification No. ABP.6/ 2016/9 dated 25/04/2018.
iii. For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.144/95/121 dated 28/10/2015. 6.
Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam
Educational Qualification: At least MD/DNB In concerned specialties from an institute under any Indian University recognized by Medical Council of India(MCI)/National Board of Examination (NBE).
5. Weightage shall be given to the Doctors working under Rule 17A of MHRB Regulations or on a contractual basis in Medical Colleges Hospitals Assam.
6. Willing and eligible Doctors serving under the Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam , and other Government agencies will be eligible to apply, and separate NOC from the State Government will not be required to apply for these posts.
7. Process of recruitment: Interview/Online Interview
8. Application fees: Application must be accompanied with the required application fee of Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates and Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) candidate. No application fee is required for candidates having a BPL certificate and a PWD certificate.
Application fee should be deposited only, through Treasury Challanin the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt” The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan shall be accepted.
OR Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). A printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In the Remarks column, the candidate may write the post applied for.
Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam
Terms and Conditions :
i. Candidates need not submit any testimonials/certificates at the time of submission of online application. However. candidates have to produce their original testimonials regarding educational qualification, date of birth, caste, EWS, PWD, Treasury challan, working experience, etc. along with the application form. at the time of the interview. Self-attested copies of all testimonials/certificates will have to be submitted to the Board at the time of the interview.
ii. Application form, which is incomplete in any respect. such as, without photograph and signature, is liable to be rejected summarily.
iii. Only those candidates who fulfill all the terms and conditions of the advertisement in respect of the post for which they are applicants shall be entertained. Others need not apply.
iv. The Board reserves the right to cancel, alter or modify the advertisement or other terms and conditions of the advertisement without any prior notice.
v. All other matters which are not specially provided In this advertisement shall be decided by the Board.
The last date for receipt of the online application will be 05.10.2020. All applicants are advised to visit the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in. The Advertisement is issued on the basis of draft advertisement Issued by the Government of Assam.
Sd/- Secretary Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam
Online apply: Click here (From 05.10.2020.)