Applications in Standard Form under Assam Gazette of part-IX are invited from Kamrup(M) family Court to fill up of Peon/Attached peon & Chowkidar posts in the establishment of the undersigned in the scale of pay mentioned against the posts:
|Kamrup Family Court Recruitment 2021|
Kamrup Family Court Recruitment Vacancy
1. Post Name: Peon
Total Vacancy: 2 no’s
2. Post Name: Attached Peon
Total Vacancy: 2 no’s
3. Post Name: Chowkidar
Vacancy: 01 no’s
Pay Scale: Rs. 12000/- to 37500/- with GP 3900/-
Note: All post reserved for UR candidates only.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
2. The candidate must have a minimum qualification of VIII standard passed and those who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply for the said post. 3. The candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on the date o
f publication of the advertisement. Age relaxation will be as per Govt. norms for reserved categories.
4. Applications should reach the office of the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in newspapers.
5. No T.A. /D.A. will be admissible for appearing in interview/viva-voce.
6. Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidature.
7. All information regarding date of interview will be intimated through newspaper. The list of eligible candidates shall be uploaded in the Official website of Kamrup Judiciary i.e www.kamrupjudiciary.com.
8. The Final Selection will be made on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in interview/viva-voce only.
9. The selected candidates will have to submit an Undertaking to the authority that they will abide by the New Pension Rules of the Government.
How to apply Kamrup Family Court Vacancy
1. Candidates should have to send their application to the address through post. superscribing the post applied for on the top of the envelop as follows “To the Office of the Principal Judge, Family Court-Ill, Kamrup (M), Guwahati“. The candidates may also submit applications in the drop box placed at the Family Court complex, Kamrup (M). Ulubari, Guwahati-7,
2. The candidate will have to submit self-attested photocopies of all relevant testimonials of educational qualification, age, experience, caste etc., two recent passport size photographs and one self-addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs. 5/- along with the application.
3. Candidates already in service should have to apply through proper channel.
4. Separate applications should be submitted for separate posts.
5. Incomplete Application/ Defective Application/ Application received late shall be summarily rejected without intimating the applicants.