Commissionerate of Industries & Commerce, Assam has released a recruitment notification of 245 Enumerator Post vacancies. Candidates are requested to check the complete advertisement carefully before apply for the same.
Post Name: Enumerator ( Taking a census of the population.)
Total No of posts: 245 No’s
Remuneration/Per Day: Remuneration is allowed from is @ Rs 400.00 Per day + Rs. 200. 00 Per day-wise for Conveyances & mobile data usage basis will be offered to a selected and the eligible candidate provided he or she surveys minimum 10 No. of MMSEs on an average per day
Essential Educational Qualification:
– The aspirants must be at least Passed Class XII(12th) in any stream from any recognized Institute/Council/ Board.
– The candidates having minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Proficiency from a recognized institute are eligible.
– He/ She must be computer savvy with sound knowledge on Web Browsing, GIS, Spreadsheet & MS Word.
– The applicant should have a smartphone / Tablet/ Laptop and preferably if possessing a two-wheeler vehicle.
Selection Process(: The selection will be done through a practical process test which will be organized at the concerned District Industries & Commerce Centres on Web Browsing, GIS, Spreadsheet & MS Word only.
How to Apply For This Post: Interested and Eligible candidates should submit their essential applications in the prescribed format in the respective District Industries & Commerce Centre on or before 5 PM on dated 04-09-2020.After applying 04 Sept. applications will be rejected.
Applicant should submit their self-attested copies of the documents as indicated below list:-.
– His/Her latest passport size photo
– Class XII or above pass certificate must.
– Birth Certificate or Certificate of HSLC examination
– Computer Proficiency Certificate/Diploma Certificate f
Complete Advertisement Details/ Application Form: Click Here .