Applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India having registration no. in Employment Exchange in the State of Assam for the vacancies of Grade-IV as indicated below under Directorate of Handloom & Textiles, Assam.
Handloom &Textiles, Assam Grade-IV Recruitment
Name of Post: Grade-IV, Handloom &Textiles, Assam(District and Sub-Divisional Offices).
No. of Post: 100 nos. (Hundred)
Handloom &Textiles, Assam Vacancy Details
Category Wise Vacancy
1. Candidates must be a citizen of India within the meaning of Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and must be a permanent resident of Assam.
2. The candidate must produce a Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with th
e application form.
1. A candidate should be VIII passed from any recognized Institutes.
2. A candidate must not be less than I8 years of age and not more than 40 years for unreserved category, 43 years for OBC/ MOBC, and 45 years for SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H) and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD), as of 01-01-2021 as per Govt. Office Memorandum vide No. ABP.6/2016/5I, dated 02-09-2020. This relaxation shall be applicable only to those candidates who have attained the necessary educational or other qualifications prior to the crossing of their the existing upper age limit of 40 years.
How to Apply For Handloom & Textile Gr-IV Vacancy:
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY IN PRESCRIBED FORM THROUGH ONLINE MODE ONLY. NO OTHER MODE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS ALLOWED.
Instructions for filling up prescribed online form will be available In website — “handloomtextilerecruitment.in”
STARTING DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION: 19/01/ 2021
CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION : 01/ 02/ 2021
NO MANUAL APPLICATION FORM WILL BE ACCEPTED
The eligible candidates can download Admit Card/ Call Letter from the website – “handloomtextilerecruitment.in”
Before applying online, candidates are advised to go carefully through the instructions provided in the above website.
Candidates are required to upload:
(i) The latest passport photograph.
(ii) Age proof certificate (Admit Card of H.S.L.C. or equivalent examination).
(iii) For candidates who have not appeared in HSLC or equivalent examination, the birth certificate issued by the Competent Authority will be accepted. Horoscope or Affidavit in regard to age will not be accepted.
(iv) Qualification certificate.
(v) Scanned Signature
(vi) Valid Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange.
(vii) Declaration in Form-A related to the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019 published vide Notification No. ABP.69/2019/17, dated Dispur, the 6th November 2019.
(viii) Copy of PWD/ EWS certificate issued by Competent Authority. EWS candidates must produce an Income & Assets Certificate of the family issued by the officer not below that rank of Circle Officer.
(ix) Caste Certificate (In case of Reserved category candidates)
Scan image of recent passport photograph
i) The Photograph must be in colour.
ii) The photograph must be taken in a white background.
iii) The photograph must be on a standard 4.5 x 3.5 cm print.
iv) The photograph must be in JPEG/JPG format and size not exceeding more than 100 KB.
Scan image of Signature
i) Signature should be put with black or dark blue on a white paper.
ii) Only JPEG/ JPG format will be accepted.
iii) Dimension of signature should be 3.5cm (width) x 2.5cm (height)
iv) The maximum file size should not exceed 100 KB.
Documents/ Certificates to be produced:
1. The candidates shall have to produce original copy of identity proof like PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Current ID Card issued by Educational Institutions, Voter ID Card, AADHAAR Card along with Calling Letter/ Admit Card at the time of written test.
2. The candidate who will qualify in the written examination shall have to produce original testimonials along with a set of self-attested photocopies for verification at the specified venue and date which will be declared in due course of time.
1. The first Merit Lists will be prepared on the marks scored on OMR based written examination (Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, History, Geography, English, General Knowledge): 100 marks
2. There will be ONE merit list for the post category wise, i.e. Unreserved, OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H) & EWS separately for male and female as per vacancies for different posts for the entire State.
3. The select list shall be published in two widely circulated news paper and website of the Directorate.
Handloom & Textile Gr-IV Vacancy Online Web-Link
|Assam Govt Various Job Vacancy 2021( Golden Year For Govt. Job)||Department Wise Job Vacany|
|Assam Vacancy Details 2021||Apply Link|
|All Fishery Deptt. Job||Fishery|
|All Handloom & Textile Deptt. Job||Textile|
|All PHED Assam Job||PHED|
|SSC CHSL/CGL Recruitment||Check Details|
|Assam Govt Scheme||Check Details|
|SBI Latest Recruitment||Check Details|
|Job in Guwahati||Check Details|
|Assam Scholarship Scheme||Check Details|
|RRB Recruitment||Check Details|
|All DC Office Job Recruitment||DC Office|
|Sports & Youth Welfare||Welfare|
|Anti Drug Deptt. Assam||Narcotic Deptt.|
|Health Deptt. Job Assam||Health|