Bachelor of Fine Arts Admission(Session 2020-2021)
ADMISSION WILL BE ONLINE PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING LINK: http://govtcollegeofart.in/admission
Bachelor of Fine Arts Admission Dates:
1) Opening of Admission Form fillup: 7th Sep’2020
2) Last date of Submission of Form: 20th Sep’2020
3) Admission Qualification
(i) H.S.L.C. H.S.S.L.0 Examination passed or its equivalent
(ii) Selection on basis of Merit and Viva.
4) Course of study: 5 (Five) years Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) Degree Course.
5) Eligible age: Up to 23 years as of 31st Aug’2020 for General students. ( Reservations as admissible)
6) Date of Viva Test: To be notified on Portal.
7) Date of Admission: To be notified on Portal.
8) Certificate to be submitted with application form To be scanned and uploaded.
a) Certificate of age proof
b) Admit Card of H.S.L.C. Examination
c) Permanent resident Certificate
e) Medical fitness Certificate
f) Parents/Guardian Income Certificate if any
g) Character Certificate
h) Gaps Certificate if any
i) Caste Certificate
j) Pass Certificate
k) Migration Certificate.
Candidates will have to submit Xerox copies of testimonials at the time of Physical admission. Original Certificate and necessary testimonials must be produced at the time of Admission. No Hostel facility is available as at present.
GOVT. COLLEGE OF ARTS & CRAFTS-Register online