Foreigners Tribunal, Bongaigaon Recruitment 2021
Applications are hereby invited from the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India for filling up of the following sanctioned vacant posts of L.D.A. and Office Peon in the Office of the Foreigners Tribunal, Bongaigaon. Applications should be submitted in the Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX and reach the office of the undersigned on or before 18th February 2021 during office hours.
Foreigners Tribunal, Bongaigaon Vacancy
1. L.D.A.: No. of Post (1) One – UR.
Educational Qualification: The candidate having minimum qualification of Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
Pay: Rs. 14000-60500 Grade Pay: 6200 (PB – 2) plus other allowances as admissible as per Rule.
2. Office Peon: No. of Post (1) One – UR
Educational Qualification: The candidate should be read up to Class-VIII standard. minimum.
Pay: Rs.12000-37500 Grade Pay: 3900 (PB-1) plus other allowances as admissible as per Rule.
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021. The upper age is relaxable as follows:
A. 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
B. 3 years for O.B.C./M.O.B.C. candidates.
C. For candidates persons with disabilities category, up to 50 years as per Govt.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the matriculation / HSLC admit card/ certificate issued by a recognized board / council. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof for purpose.
How to apply For Foreigners Tribunal, Bongaigaon:
1. The candidates must have registered their name in the employment exchange and the Registration No. along with the dates must be mentioned in their application. 1. Self-attested copies of all educational certificates and other qualifications, age, caste along with other testimonials. Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self-attested.
2. Applications will be enclosed a self-addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/- along with the application. Application and other documents should be put inside the envelope, on which the applicant should already clearly mention the post applied for.
3. The selected candidates shall submit an undertaking to the appointing authority that he/she will abide by the New Pension Rules of the Govt. issued vide Finance Department’s Letter No. BW-3/03/PT-II/1 dtd. 25/01/2005.
4. The appointment will be made after police verification as per procedure.
5. For L.D.A.: A written examination/test will be held in English language (100 marks) and subjects are English. Assamese. Mathematics and G.K.
6. For Office Peon: A written examination/test will be held in English language (50 marks) and subjects are English. Assamese, Mathematics and G.K.
7. No T.A./D.A. will be admissible for appearing in the written / selection test.
8. The unsigned and incomplete application and the applications submitted after the scheduled date will not be accepted.
9. The posts in all cadres are purely temporary and continue till the existence of Foreigners’ Tribunals. The employees shall have no claim to continue in service in case the Tribunals are abolished.
10. A candidate for direct recruitment shall be of sound health, both mentally and physically and free from organic defect of bodily infirmity likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his / her duties.
11. A candidate for direct recruitment shall produce to the Board certificate of good character from two respectable persons, who are well acquainted with (but not related to) to the candidate.
12. For the LDA computer knowledge is required and for which a computer test will be held and will be intimated later on.
13. A drop box has been kept in the Office of the Member Foreigners’ Tribunal No.1, Bongaigaon for receiving applications from the intending applicant.
|Assam Govt Various Job Vacancy 2021( Golden Year For Govt. Job)||Department Wise Job Vacany|
|Assam Vacancy Details 2021||Apply Link|
|All Fishery Deptt. Job||Fishery|
|All Handloom & Textile Deptt. Job||Textile|
|All PHED Assam Job||PHED|
|SSC CHSL/CGL Recruitment||Check Details|
|Assam Govt Scheme||Check Details|
|SBI Latest Recruitment||Check Details|
|Job in Guwahati||Check Details|
|Assam Scholarship Scheme||Check Details|
|RRB Recruitment||Check Details|
|All DC Office Job Recruitment||DC Office|
|Sports & Youth Welfare||Welfare|
|Anti Drug Deptt. Assam||Narcotic Deptt.|
|Health Deptt. Job Assam||Health|