Applications in Standard Form under Assam Gazette of Part-IX are invited from Indian Citizens to fill up the following posts in the under the Principal Judge Family Court Kamrup Metro Guwahati establishment of the undersigned in the scale of pay mentioned against the posts:-
Family Court Kamrup(M) Guwahati, Assam Recruitment
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to B of the Constitution of India.
2. The candidate must have a minimum qualification of VII Standard passed from a recognized School.
3. The candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on the date of publication of the advertisement. Age relaxation will be as per Govt. norms of reserved categories.
4. Applications should reach the office of the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Newspapers.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview/viva-voce.
6. Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidature.
7. All information regarding date of the interview will be intimated through the newspaper. The list of eligible candidates shall be uploaded in the Official website of Kamrup Judiciary i.e. www.kamrupjudiciary.com
8. The Final Selection will be made on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in interview/viva-voce only.
9. The selected candidates will have to submit an undertaking to the authority that they will abide by the New Pension Rules of the Government.
How to apply For Family Court Guwahati Recruitment:
1. Candidates should have to send their application to the address through post, superscribing the post applied for on the top of the envelop as follows “To the Office of Principal Judge,
Family Court-III, Kamrup (M), Guwahati“. The candidates may also submit applications in the drop box placed at the Family Court Complex, Kamrup (M), Ulubari. Guwahati-7.
2. The candidate will have to submit self-attested photocopies of all relevant testimonials of educational qualification, age, experience, caste etc. two recent passport size photographs and one self-addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs. 5/- along with the application.
3. Candidates already in service should have to apply through proper channel.
4. Separate applications should be submitted for separate posts.
5. Incomplete Application/Defective Application/Application received late shall be summarily rejected without intimating the applicants.