Name of Position: Project Coordinator
Number of Vacancies: Two
Location– The position will be based at District Social Welfare Office Dibrugarh with frequent visits to field (different AWC/CHC/PHC/SC and sectors)
Duration – 3 months
Supervisor/ line Manager – District Social Welfare Officer
- Assist the Nodal officer in overseeing the on-time completion of activities
- Field visit to different AWC/CHC/PHC/SC and sectors on requirements (12 days per month).
- Design a project plan detailing various activities to be performed.
- Prepare periodic progress reports detailing tasks completed and issues; escalations/risks.
- Follow-up and facilitate necessary assistance to ensure that the CP-SAM program is implemented in blocks in a timely manner.
- Facilitate dissemination of relevant guidelines. reporting formats, training manuals and other documents relevant to the CP-SAM program
- Develop a program evaluation framework to identify areas for improvement
- Ensure data for indicators on implementation within tie results monitoring framework of the project
- Support documentation and dissemination of best practices
- Support the DSWO in the preparation of monthly and progress reports
- Share progress reports detailing tasks completed and issues escalations risks related to the implementation of CP-SAM
- Monitor and liaison with the other departments to ensure technical support issues and program implementation
- Guide and support District and Block Level Officials
- Any other activity identified by the DSWO as re
levant to the CP-SAM program
• Post graduate in Social Sciences/MSW/Public Health.
• Minimum exposure of one year in any public health project
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English in hindi and conversant in Assamese
• Good computer skills.
• Rs 35.000/ per month
Travel allowance: The district Coordinator will be responsible to travel to the field 12 days per month from starting of the program. Rs. 2500, per day, will be given as Travel allowances.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates are invited to attend walk-in-interview on the 22nd of December 2020 at the Office of the Deputy Commissioner. Dibrugarh. The candidates have to report for the walk-in interview at District Children and Women Cell (Top Floor) by 930 am sharp.
Candidates are requested to bring a set of self-attested copies of their CV. cover letter. educational (Mark-Sheets/Degrees) and experience certificates and other relevant documents with original copy for verification purpose. Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport size photos.
For further clarification please contact: email@example.com