Applications are invited from citizens of India as defined under articles 5 and 6 of the Constitution of India for filling up the post of Chowkidar in the office of the District & Sessions Judge, Udalguri.
1. The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The Upper age will be relaxable as per norms, Govt. of Assam.
2. The dully filled up applications in standard form along with self-attested copies of 2 (Two) recent passport size photographs, Caste certificate and other relevant documents should reach the office of the undersigned before the last date and same be dropped in the Drop Box “DROP BOX OF APPLICATIONS FOR THE POST OF CHOWKIDER” kept within the premise of District and Sessions Judge, Udalguri or by post But, the application should reach on or before 19.10.2020.
3. The candidates serving in Govt. Department should submit their applications through proper channel. Preference will be given to the candidates working temporarily in the establishment.
4. Application Forms that are not complete will be summarily rejected.
5. Maximum qualification of the candidate is HSLC Pass. Candidates who appear in the interview by suppressing their higher educational the qualification will not eligible for appointment.
6. Candidates will have to appear in the Viva-voce test only.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of the interview.
8. Call Letters will be sent to the candidates in due time or will be uploaded on the Udalguri District Judiciary website from where the candidates can download their Call Letters (www.udalgurijudiciary.gov.in).
9. The pension and other retirement benefits will be governed as per Govt. rules.
10.The last date of receiving application is 19.10.2020.
S/d- District & Sessions Judge Udalguri, Assam