Applications are invited in Standard Form from intending candidates for filling up the following vacant post for the establishment of District & Sessions Judge, Nagaon.
Name of Post-Driver (Unreserved)
No. of vacant Post-2 (The Post is Purely Temporary)
Salary– Rs. 15,000/- (Fix Pay per month)
Terms and Conditions:
1. The Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined under Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
2. The Candidate must not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021.
3. Minimum Qualification is class VIII pass and candidates must have valid Professional/Transport Driving License.
4. If any Candidate is found to have suppressed his educational qualification or given any wrong information at the time of applying for the post, his candidature shall be liable to be rejected.
5. The last date of receipt of application is 15(Fifteen) days from date of publication of the advertisement.
6. The Candidates have to submit their application along with self attested documents(in photocopy) in a sealed envelope by Courier/ Registered Post/Speed post/ or deposit the same in the ‘Drop Box’ provided for the purpose in the premises of the District & Sessions Judge’s Court Building at Nagaon or by email to email@example.com in PDF format.
7. Contact Numbers and e-mail ID (if any) must be provided in the application.
8. The application should be addressed to the District & Sessions Judge, Nagaon and the applicant most mention on the envelope containing the application “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DRIVER” at the top.
9. The applicant will have to submit self attested documents (photocopy) of Educational Qualification, valid Driving License, Age Proof Certificate and Caste Certificate along with 3 copies of recent passport size photographs.
10. The eligible candidates shall have to appear for skill test (Driving) followed by viva-voce.
11. The list of eligible candidates will be uploaded in the official website (nagaonjudiciary.gov.in) with the date of interview and skill test.
12. No separate Call Letter will be issued from this office.
13. All other information relating to the recruitment process (including final results) will be published in the official website of this District Judiciary.
14. All the applicants are advised to visit the official website frequently.
15. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
16. No TA/DA is admissible to the candidates for appearing in the Skill Test (Driving)Niva-voce Test.
17. The candidates who have applied earlier for the aforesaid posts of Driver in pursuance to this office Advertisement vide Memo No. DJN/ 475-80 Dtd. 25.01.2021 need not apply afresh.