Applications are invited from intending eligible candidates in the prescribed Standard Form of application for filling up vacant posts (highlighted hereunder in the table) in the establishment of District & Sessions Judge, Hojai. The qualification and eligibility criteria are set forth in the table against the posts after taking into due consideration the qualifications mandated by The Assam District and Sessions Judges Establishment (Ministerial) Service Rules. 1987.
Terms & Conditions(Hojai District Session Judge Recruitment) :
1. The applicants must submit their applications in the Standard Form of application published in Assam Gazette Part-IX (annexed with this advertisement). A candidate will have to submit 4 (Four) copies of recent passport size photographs and testimonials of his/her Age, Caste, Educational Qualification etc., along with the filled up application form, in photocopy to be self-attested. Candidates will have to produce testimonials in original, in the event of being selected for interview failing which his/her candidature will be rejected and the next eligible candidate from the merit list will be considered.
2. There must be a separate application in separate sealed envelopes for separate post and post applied for should be conspicuously mentioned in the envelope.
3. A provisional ‘Select List’ and ‘Reject List’ will be notified in due course of time in the official website of Hojai Judiciary, viz. https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/ hojai
4. Call letter will not be individually sent to the applicants and they have to collect the same from the Office of the undersigned or as per the information provided in https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/hojai
5. Applicants must mandatorily provide their contact number and e-mail ID (If available) in their application.
6. The selection for the above-mentioned posts would solely be based upon the candidate’s performance in interview/viva-voce and work experience. The date of interview will be intimated in due-course of time in the official website.
7. The intending candidates shall submit their applications through proper channel including experience certificate issued by the respective District and Sessions Judge or equivalent courts along with copies of service-book, five years ACRs with proof of requisite educational qualifications.
8. Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
9. Completed applications along with all testimonials as mentioned above should be addressed to The Office of District & Sessions Judge, Sankardev Nagar. Hojai, 782442″ through post or may be placed in the box labelled as ‘Drop Box for Applications’ which will be placed inside the premise of the court of the undersigned.
10. Last date for receipt of applications is 03.07.2021. Drop Box will be closed after the said date.
11. Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for the written examination/viva voce etc.
12. No T.A / D.A will be admissible for appearing in interview/ viva-voce.
13. Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidature.
14. Incomplete applications, i.e., those without necessary particulars, signature, photographs, testimonials etc., shall be summarily rejected.
15. The final selection will be made on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in Interview/Viva-voce only.