NOTICE INVITING APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF ENUMERATOR FOR MSME SURVEY
Applications are invited from the intending candidates for engagement as Enumerator purely on contractual basis for a period of 30 (thirty) working days on daily wage basis. The candidate must be a citizen of India & permanent resident of Assam:
1. Number of Vacancy : 16 Not
2. Age :The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 45 years as on 31.07.2020 3.
a. The applicant must be at least Class XII Passed in any stream from any recognized CouncIV Board.
b. The applicant must possess minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Proficiency from a recognized institute. He/ She must be computer savvy with sound knowledge on Web Browsing, GIS, Spreadsheet & MS Word. c. The applicant must possess a smartphone/ Tablet/ Laptop and preferably possessing a two•wheeler.
4. Mode of Selection: The selection will be through a practical test to be organized at the concerned District Industries & Commerce Centres on Web Browsing, GIS, Spreadsheet & MS Word.
5. How to apply
a. Candidates are required to apply In the prescribed format may be downloaded from the departmental website https://industriescom.assam.gov.in
b. Applicant should submit self-attested copies of the documents as indicated below:
i. Latest passport photo.
II. Class XII or above pass certificate
iii. Birth Certificate/ Certificate of HSLC examination.
iv. Computer Diploma/ Certificate.
6. At the time of the practical test, candidates will have to show their SmartPhone/ Tablet/ Laptop.
7. There is no application fee.
8. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
9. Last date of submission of application form is 5 PM on 04.09.2020
10. No TN DA is admissible for appearing in the practical test.
11. Remuneration: Remuneration @ 400.00 Per day ÷ 200.00 Per day for Conveyances & mobile data usage will be offered to a selected candidate provided he/ she surveys minimum 10 No. MMSEs on an average per day.
Note: The engagement will be purely contractual and no further claim will be entertained. The decision of the selection committee to the matters related to the entire process of selection will be final. As the survey includes travelling, a candidate has to be physically fit. Remuneration will be released only after posting of Dates/ Information in the web-based application software and validation by the General Manager, DI&CC, Nagaon.
Sd/- General Manager District industries & Commerce Centre Nagaon