Applications are invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribed standard form as published in Assam Gazette part-IX from the intending candidates for filling up of 12 no’s of Grade-iv & Driver sanctioned vacant posts as mentioned below under the Office of the District Fisheries Development Officer (DFDO), Nagaon, Milanpur, Near Police Reserve Nagaon, Assam, PIN-781002.
District Fisheries Development Nagaon Recruitment
Details of Vacancy:
a) Driver-2 No’s
b) Grade-iv:10 no’s
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Candidates must be an Indian citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India, ordinarily resident of Assam.
2. The Candidates must have registered their names in the employment exchange and the registration numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
3. Candidates serving in Government or in other organization should submit their application through proper channel only otherwise will be rejected.
4. A candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021 as per Govt.OM.No.ABP.6/2016/51 Dated 02.09.2020. Upper age limit for OBC/MOBC is 43 Yrs, SC/ST is 45 Yrs, Ex-Serviceman is 42 Yrs and Persons with Disability is 50 Years as per existing Govt. norms.
5. Application fee: Nil
The application must be accompanied by the following
(a) Self-attested copies of all certificates/ Mark Sheets of educational and other qualifications, age, caste along with other testimonials including valid Employment Registration Card.
(b) Affix one copy of a recent self-attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested along with the application.
(c) The application will enclose a self-addressed envelope (22cm X 10cm) affixing Postal Stamp of Rs.10/- along clearly mentioning their postal address of communication along with the application.
7. The last date of receipt of an application is 8th February 2021. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
8. The application should be submitted only by post to the office of the District Fisheries Development Officer, Nagaon,(DFDO), Nagaon, Milanpur, Near Police Reserve Nagaon, Assam, PIN-781002
9. The envelope containing the application with all relevant documents must be addressed to the District Fisheries Development Officer (DFDO), Nagaon, Milanpur, Near Police Reserve Nagaon, Assam, PIN-781002 and should be clearly marked as “Application for the post of Grade-IV” OR “Application for the post of Driver” in which post he/she applies.
10. Application without proper supporting documents or without passport size photograph, or unsigned or incomplete will be rejected without giving any intimation to the candidate(s).
11. In case of driver candidates:
(a) must possess proficiency in driving,
(b) must possess a valid four wheeler Driving license — LMV issued by the competent authority
(c) candidates should be of sound health, both mentally and physically
(d) required to undergo Medical Examination before the appointment of service.
12. The Committee has the right to accept/reject the candidature after proper scrutiny of documents/testimonials etc. with regards to the modalities of selection. The decision of the selection committee shall be final and no claim will be entertained.
13. The selected candidates qualified for appointment will be governed by an existing new set of pension rules which are already formulated with contributory pension scheme by State Govt. vide O.M.NO.BW.3/2003/pt-1, dtd. 25.01.2005.
14. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/personality assessment Test.
15. Canvassing directly or indirectly in any form will disqualify the candidature of the candidate.
16. The incomplete applications and the applications submitted after the scheduled date will not be accepted.
17. Department will not be responsible for any loss of application on transit or for postal delays.
18. Candidates should give their active Mobile No inappropriate position of the application form.
19. Eligible candidates will have to appear for an interview along with the original testimonials to be held in the Office of the District Fisheries Development Officer or the venue to be finalized by the competent authority which will be communicated to eligible candidates after scrutiny of applications in due a course of time. The entire process of mode of selection of the eligible candidates will be decided by the Selection Committee.
20. The undersigned reserves tie right to accept, modify or cancel the advertisement or postpone the Test/interview and document verification process without assigning any reason thereof.
21. In case of detection of any false declaration/ statement made by any applicant his/ her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per prevailing Rules/Law. If in any case, submission of false material facts with a view to hoodwinking the Department is detected even after the recommendation is made, the Department may refer the matter to the Govt. for taking necessary action.