Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up various posts of Programme Management Unit for Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare under Govt. of Assam purely on CONTRACTUAL basis for a period of 2 (two) years, subsequently renewable on annual basis. The online application will be received with effect from 08.01.2021 (10:00 AM) and the last date of receiving the application will be 25.01.2021 (Midnight). No application will be received thereafter.
Govt. of Assam Tea Tribes Welfare
The date and venue for the Test (s) will be intimated in due course of time by email, SMS and various other means and through the Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare’s website. Applications submitted or received after the last date will not be entertained, There will be no application fee. The candidates must be a citizen of India and ordinarily resident of Assam.
DISTRIBUTION OF VACANCIES (VARIOUS POSTS) & ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
1. Name of posts: State Programme Manager at State HO
Educational Qualification: Masters in Social works: Sociology, MBA(HR). Mass Communication
Additional Qualification: 3 years Experience in Govt. P51.1/ Autonomous Body with 1 year Diploma in Computer Application from any Govt. recognized Institute.
Number of Vacancies: 1
Salary: Rs. 35000/- +10000(TA)
2. Name of posts: Programme Managers at Sub-Divisional HQs
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any disciplin
Additional Qualification: Preferably 2 years Experience in Govt. PSU/ Autonomous Body with 6-month Diploma in Computer Application from any Govt. recognized Institute
Number of Vacancies: 46
Salary: Rs. 18000/- +3000(TA)
3. Name of posts: State MIS Manager at State HO
Educational Qualification: BE in Computer science/Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering/MCA from Govt. recognized University or Institute
Additional Qualification: Must have 1 year proficiency in Office Database Management.
Number of Vacancies: 1
Salary: Rs. 30000/-
4. Name of posts: Accounts Manager at State HO
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Commerce stream
Additional Qualification: Must have Computer proficiency in MS Office applications specially MS-Excel & Tally.
Number of Vacancies: 1
Salary: Rs. 25000/-
5. Name of posts: Data Entry Operators (State & Sub-Divisional levels)
Educational Qualification: PU/HSSLC or equivalent exam
Additional Qualification: Must have Computer proficiency in MS Office with a minimum typing speed of 40 (forty) words per minute in English Assamese/Bengali.
Number of Vacancies: 48
Salary: State-level Rs. 15000/- and Subdivision level 12000/-
Tea Tribes Welfare Assam Recruitment Age Limit Criteria Preview:
Tea Tribes Welfare Assam Recruitment SELECTION PROCEDURE:
For the posts of State Programme Manager, State MIS Manager, Accounts Manager, Programme Managers. & Data Entry Operators: Candidates whose applications are found correct In all respects will be called for a written test which will be conducted In the State Headquarter. The candidates will have to appear for the Written Test in the venue mentioned In his/her call letter. However. the Director, Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam reserves the right to change the venue (s) of the test as per convenience and no representation, etc. will be entertained in this regard. There will be a separate written test for State Programme Manager, Programme Managers, Accounts Manager, State MIS Manager & Data Entry Operators.
WRITTEN TEST: The written test will be of 200 marks and will be completely OMR based- The questions will be set in five parts
(i) Logical reasoning and aptitude.
(ii) Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India.
(iv) General Knowledge and Current Al lairs and
(v) Domain Expert.
Candidates will use black ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet. The decision of the Tea Tribes Welfare Department as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the examination shall be final.
Mode of Selection:
Phase – I:
The Candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type written test to be held in the Stale Head Quarters i.e., Guwahati, Assam on a date and venue to be notified later. The syllabus of the objective Type Written Test will be as follows:-
Against each vacancy. 5 (five) candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test After the written test, candidates of all the categories have to appear in a Computer Practical Test to be held centrally in Guwahati. Total marks for the Computer (Practical) Test will be of 50 Marks. They will have to bring all the original testimonials i.e. Age proof Certificate. Caste Certificate, Educational Qualification Certificates. Computer Proficiency Certificate. etc for document verifications.
Phase-III: After completion of the Computer Practical Tests, the selection of candidates for Data Entry Operators will be finalized on merit basis. However, candidates for State Programme Manager, Programme Managers. Slate MIS Manager and Accounts Manager will have to appear for Viva-voce exam at 2 candidates for 1 post
How to Apply For Tea Tribes Assam Recruitment: —
- Candidates are required to upload the supporting documents like Age proof Certificate, Caste Certificate, Educational Qualification Certificates, Computer Proficiency Certificate, PWD Certificate, etc. In the Link which will be made available at https://ttwd.assam.gov.in/
- Instruction for filling up the prescribed form will be available in the office website. https://ttwd.assam.gov.in. The candidates appearing for the vacancy of Stale PM, PM, SMIS & Accounts Manager shall have to appear for viva-voce at the State Headquarters.
- Before applying. candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided in the above website. Candidates are required to upload a latest Passport Size Photograph, photocopy of the Admit Card/Certificate of H.S.L.C. examination, Graduation Certificate, Scanned Signature, Employment Registration Certificate and Caste/ Category Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates), or Disability Certificate as per the specifications in the RPWD Act of 2016. In case of Persons with Disability issued by the competent authority, or Discharge Book No. & Date. place of issue (in case of Ex-servicemen). No other document i.e.. hardcopy of the documents sent over the email. etc. Are required to be sent to the Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare.
- Since the applications are submitted online. the questions of submission of applications through proper channel in case of the candidates already employed become redundant, However. such candidates shall intimate their appropriate authorities about the submission of application in writing.
- The candidates already employed should note that the prerogative for according permission to appear in Written Examination/join services on being selected by the Director of Tea Tribes Welfare in due course of me shall rest upon the appropriate authority. The Director of Tea Tribes Welfare shall not be any way responsible! accountable in the event of not according permission to appear in the written examination/join service after selection.
- The online application is open w.e.f. 08.01 2021(10 AM) to 25.01.2021 (12 Midnight) only. No application will be accepted/entertained after the expiry of the given time.
CANVASSING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY SHALL DISQUALIFY A CANDIDATE.
NO MANUAL APPLICATION FORM WILL BE ACCEPTED. No TA/DA Is admissible for appearing in the Written Test/Computer Practical Test.
Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare Govt. of Assam Web-links
Advertisement Details-Click Here
Apply online: Click Here(Online Registration )