Applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India having registration no. in Employment Exchange in the State of Assam for the vacancies as indicated below under Directorate of Handloom & Textile, Assam in the Standard Form of Application, as published in the Assam Gazette Part-IX along with requisite documents for filling up sanctioned vacant post of Demonstrator. Handloom & Textiles (Grade-Ill).
Directorate of Handloom & Textile, Assam Vacancy
Name of Post: Demonstrator. H&T No. of Post: 38 (thirty-eight)
Scale of Pay : Rs.14,000 to Rs.60.500 + Grade Pay Rs.6,200/- in Pay Band – 2
Last Date: 9th Feb 2021
1. Candidates must be a citizen of India within the meaning of Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and must be a permanent resident of Assam
2. The candidate must produce Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the application form.
ation Required to Get Qualify For Handloom & Textile, Assam Recruitment 2021 :
A candidate should be HSLC or equivalent examination passed and 2 (two) years certificate course in Textile Technology or Handloom Technology from any recognized Institute or Certificate Course from Handloom Training Institute of the Department of Handloom & Textile, Assam
Age Limit Set By Handloom & Textile Recruitment Board:
1. A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years for unreserved category, 43 years for OBC,’ MOBC and 45 years for SCi SI(P)/ ST(H) and 50 years for Persons with Disability/PWD), as on 01.01.2021 as per Govt. Office Memorandum vide No. ABF’.6/2016/51. dated 02.09.2020. This relaxation shall be applicable only to those candidates who have attained the necessary educational or other qualifications prior to crossing of their existing upper age limit of 40 years.
How to apply For Handloom & Textile, Assam Recruitment:
1. The envelope containing the application form (Assam Gazette Part-IX) along with necessary documents clearly marked as “Application for the post of Demonstrator. Category – SC/ ST/OBC/EWS/PWD” shall be addressed to The Director, Handloom & Textiles. Assam. Vastra Bhawan. Ambari, Guwahati-1″ and submitted in the application box of the Directorate.
2. The last date of submission of application form is 9th February 2021 Application received after the last date of submission will not be entertained.
3. The application is to be submitted with the following requisites attached thereto.
(a) 1 (one) self-addressed envelop of 5CM X 11 CM affixing unused postal stamp of Rs. 10.00 (Rupees ten) only.
(b) Self-attested copies of all certificates in support of educational qualification, age. caste etc.
(c) Attested copy of PWD/ EWS certificate issued by Competent Authority. EWS candidates must produce Income & Assets Certificate of the family issued by the officer not below that rank of Circle Officer as per provision of Para 5 of Govt. OM No. ABP.07/ 2019/4, dated 10.04.2019. Kindly, refer to the Govt. OM No. ABP.07/2019/16, dated 31.12.2019. Candidates may download the specimen copy of EWS Certificatefrom www.assamhandloom.com.
(d) The candidate will have to submit declaration Form-A related to the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019 published vide Notification No. ABP.69/2019/17. dated Dispur. the 6th November, 2019. Candidates may download the specimen copy of the certificate from www.assamhandloom.com.
(e) 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photographs signed and dated by the candidate on the reverse side.
(f) Attested copy of valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange.
Documents/ Certificates to be produced :
1. The candidates shall have to produce the original copy of identity proof like PAN Card, Driving License, Passport. Current ID Card issued by Educational Institutions, Voter ID Card. AADHAAR Card along with Calling Letter! Admit Card at the time of the written test.
2. The candidates shall have to produce the original copy of educational qualification. age. caste, PRC/ Employment Exchange Registration Card, EWS. PwD etc. at the time of the practical test.
Handloom &Textile Recruitment Assam Selection Process:
1 Written Test 100 marks as per syllabus of two years certificate course in Handloom Training Institute/ Textile Technology.
2. Practical Test: 50 marks
3. Four candidates shall be selected against each vacancy notified on the basis of the marks obtained in the Objective Type Written Test to appear in the Practical Test.
4. The Final Select list shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in both the Objective Type Written Test and Practical Test and contain the names of candidates equal to the number of vacancies advertised and selected.
5. There will be ONE merit list for the post category wise. i.e. Unreserved, OBC/MOBC, SC. ST(P). ST(H) & EWS separately for male and female as per vacancies for different posts for the entire State.
6. The select list shall be published in two widely circulated news papers and website of the Directorate.
N. B. :
(i) There will be 1/2 (half) negative mark for each wrong answer.
(ii) In case of a tie In marks, the candidate older in age will be placed higher in the merit list. Further. candidates having same date of birth and have obtained equal marks, the candidate scoring higher marks in the minimum essential lification for the post will be placed higher in the merit list.
(iii) In case, posts reserved for EWS are not filled up by candidates belonging to EWS category due to shortage of the eligible candidates. the post will be filled up from the candidate of unreserved category.
Points to be noted :
1. Pension Scheme: Govt. servants joining the service of the State Govt. on or after 1st February. 2005 will be governed by a new set of pension rules formulated in line with the contributory pension scheme announced by the Govt. of India vide Finance Deptt. Circular No. BW3/2003/PI-1/1. dated 25.01.2005.
2. The candidates before applying for the post(s)/ service(s) should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. Their admission al all the stages of selection in which they are admitted by the Directorate of Handloom & Textiles, Assam will be purely provisional and under scrutiny, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time or any stage before or after the written test. it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions. their candidature of the post will be cancelled by the authority.
3. At any stage of the selection process, no candidate shall be allowed to change his, her category (of caste etc.)/ subcategory/ subcategories as claimed by him/ her in the original application form.
4. The candidates who furnished wrong. erroneous or incorrect information in their the application form may be disqualified from appearing for the post.
5. No TA! DA shall be provided to the candidates for appearing the selection process.
6. The selection list confers no right to appointment unless the department is satisfied about the suitability of the candidate after a thorough enquiry and verification as may be considered necessary before appointment to the Service/ post.
7. On appointment, the candidate shall be governed by the existing Rules and Orders of the Government issued from time to time.
8. The final appointment after selection is subject to satisfactory Police Verification Report as per existing norms. In case the Police Verification Report is found unsatisfactory, the candidature of such candidates will be rejected outright.
9. Canvassing directly or indirectly will be deemed to be appropriate ground for disqualification of the candidature.
10. The Director, Handloom & Textiles, Assam reserves the right to accept, modify or cancel the advertisement and to cancel or postpone a written test or practical test without assigning any reason thereof.
11. Candidates applying for the above post must possess the prescribed minimum qualification mentioned above.
12. An incomplete and wrongly filled application form will be rejected and no appeal or correction in that regard shall be entertained.
13. The Directorate do not enter into correspondence with the candidate about reasons for their non-selection for test/ appointment.
14. The examination will be held centrally.
15. The venue for the written test and pract
ical test will be notified in due course of time through call letters.
16. The candidate who will qualify in the written examination shall have to produce original testimonials along with a set of self-attested photocopies for verification at the specified venue and date which will be declared in due a course of time.
17. Merely appearing for written test and the practical test does not confer any right to claim for an appointment.
18. Candidates are requested to visit the website www.assamhandloom.com for any corrigendum, addendum etc. that may arise.
|Vacancy Details||Apply Now|
|Govt Jov Vacancy||Check Details|
|Private Job Vacancy||Check Details|
|Company Job Vacancy||Check Details|
|SSC CHSL/CGL Recruitment||Check Details|
|Assam Govt Scheme||Check Details|
|SBI Latest Recruitment||Check Details|
|Job in Guwahati||Check Details|
|Assam Scholarship Scheme||Check Details|
|RRB Recruitment||Check Details|