Applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates in the prescribed standard form of Application having Registration Number in Employment Exchange in the state of Assam for filling up of the vacancies indicated below for the post of Laboratory Bearer (Grade-IV) in the Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati 781019 in the pay scale of PB — 1 Rs. 12,000 —Rs. 52,000 + Grade Pay of Rs. 3,900 P.M. plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam Recruitment
1. Number of Vacancies: 08 (Eight) Nos.
2. Reservation of Posts
- UR-05 no’s
- OBC-1 no’s
- EWS-1 no’s
- ST(H)-1 no’s
3. Age: The candidate should not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable as follows:
i) 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
ii) 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
4. Minimum Educational Qualification: Read up to Class – VIII.
5. Mode of Selection: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in either a written test or skill test or both (skill test only for those who qualified in the written test). The date of examination will be intimated in due course of time.
Scheme of examination:
- Subject- General English & General Knowledge(MCQ Type)-100 Marks
- Skill-Credit will be fixed later on in consultation with selection board.
6. How to apply For Laboratory Bearer (Grade-IV) Vacancy :
• Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed standard form of application published in Part – IX of Assam Gazette to the Director, Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019.
• Applicants should submit self-attested copies of the following documents along with the application.
i) Recent passport-sized photograph.
ii) Educational qualification certificates.
ii) Caste certificate (In case of reserved category candidates)
iv) Birth certificate wherever applicable (For Age proof).
v) Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category certificate from authentic authority, if applicable.
vi) The candidate already employed should note that the prerogative for according permission to appear in the selection test shall rest upon the appropriate authority. The Directorate shall not be in any way responsible/ accountable in the event of not according permission to appear in the selection test. ix) One self-addressed envelope (27cm x 13 cm approx.) with postage stamp of Rs. 5.00 (Rupees five) only.
7. No application fee is required.
8. Deficiency/anomalies in documents will be liable for rejection of the application.
9. Last Date for submission of application:
Duly filled application along with all relevant documents/testimonials should reached the Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019 on or before 14.12.2020 (Monday) application will be entertained after the last date under any circumstances and the Directorate will not be responsible lost of application or postal delay.
10. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
11. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the Written Test/Skill Test.
Note: The decision of the Selection Board/Recruitment Board, Directorate of Forensic Science. Assam as to the matters related to the entire process of recruitment shall be final.
N.B. Government servant joining the service of the State Government on or after February 2005 shall not be governed by the existing Assam Service (Pension) Rule, 1969, and the order issued thereunder from time to time. So far their pension and other retirement benefits are concerned, they will be governed by a new set of Pension Rules, which are already formulated with the contributory pension the scheme announced by the Government of India vide No 25014/14/2001 – AIS(II) dated 03.09.2009.