Applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India in the prescribed standard form of application published in Part- IX of Assam Gazette having Registration Number in employment exchange in the state of Assam for filling up of the vacancies as indicated below for the post of Junior Assistant (LDA) in the Directorate of Forensic Science. Assam. Kahilipara. Guwahati – 781019 in the scale of pay of PB-2 Rs.14000-49,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 8700 p.m. plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
1. Number of Vacancies: 4 Nos.
2. Reservation of posts
(i) UR : 1 (one) No.
(ii) ST (P) 1 (one) No.
(iii) OBC/MOBC : 2 (two) Nos.
3. Age :The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age is relaxable as follows:
(a) 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
(b) 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
The age limit of candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by recognized Board/Council and Certificate issued by Government.
4. Educational Qualifications :
a) The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. b) The candidates must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Dipbma/Certificates in Computer proficiency from a recognized institute. They must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent of any operating system, i.e. MS Windows, Linux, MAC, etc.) such as Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation graphics, the concept of database, internet, and email.
5. Mode of selection: There shall be two phases of selection.
Phase – I :The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a written test on a date to be notified later on. The syllabus of the Written Test will be as follows:
Phase- II :Shortlisted candidates on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test will have to appear in the skill test based on computer application etc. They will have to bring all the original testimonials i.e. Age proof Certificate, Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates), Educational qualification Certificates and Mark sheet. Computer Proficiency Certificate etc. at the time of Skill Test.
6. How to apply: Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed standard form of application to the Director, Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati — 781019. Applicants should submit self-attested copies of the following documents along with the application.
(i) A latest passport size photograph.
(ii) Admit card/Certificate of HSLC examination.
(iii) Graduation Certificate and Mark sheet.
(iv) Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
(v) Computer Diploma/Certificate.
(vi) Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates)
(vii) The candidates already employed should note that the prerogative for according permission to appear in Written Examination /join services on being selected by the Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam in due course of time shall rest upon the appropriate authority. The Directorate shall not be in any way responsible/accountable in the event of not according permission to appear in the written examination/join service after selection.
(viii) One self-addressed envelope (27cm x 13cm) with a postal stamp of Rs. 5.00 (Rupees five) only.
7. No application fee is required.
8. Deficiency/ anomalies in the documents will be liable for rejection of the application.
9. Last date of application: Duly filled application along with all relevant documents/testimonials should reach the Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam Kahilipara, Guwahati —781019 on or before 30.09.2020(Wednesday)
No application will be entertained after the last date under any circumstances and Directorate will not be responsible for loss of application or postal delay.
10. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
11. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the Written Test/ Skill Test.
Note :The decision of the Selection Board/ Recruitment Board, Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam as to the matters related to the entire process of recruitment shall be final.
N.B. :Government servant joining the service of the State Government on or after February 2005 shall not be governed by the existing Assam Service (Pension) Rule, 1969 and orders issued there under from time to time. So for their pension and other retirement benefits are concerned, they will be governed by a a new set of Pension Rules, which are already formulated with the contributory pension scheme announced by the Government of India, vide No. 25014/14/2001-AIS(II) dated 03.09.2009.
Sd/- Director Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019
Latest Job Vacancies