Written Examination for recruitment of the posts of Junior Assistant (District Level), Junior Assistant (H.Q), Library Assistant, Instructor, Senior Photographer, Drama Artist, Accompanist Tabla, Accompanist Tanpura, Demonstrator of Sattriya Nritya, and Publication Assistant under the Directorate of Cultural Affairs, Assam which was advertised vide notification No.D/2507/ 20 dated 08th August 2020.
1. The schedule for the Written examination is stated below:-
2. The list of candidates who have been found eligible to sit in the written examination will be uploaded at the given website: https://directorculture.assam.gov.in
3. The Admit Cards for the written examination will be uploaded in the website www.directorculture.assam.gov.in and can be downloaded with effect from 23.02.2021 from 5:00 PM 1ST. For downloading the admit cards- After going through the above link, the candidates will have to enter their respective name in the space provided along with the post they applied for from the drop-down list provided in the following space. Applicants are advised to check the website for details. For any clarification, candidates may contact at the helpline number 8638906192.
4. Admit Cards will also be sent by post to the candidates’ respective addresses provided by the candidates in their application forms.
5. The examination venues are mentioned in the Admit Cards. No change of examination will be allowed.
6. All candidates are required to show their Admit Cards at the examination venue. without Admit Card. no candidate will be allowed to sit for the written examination.
7. Eligibility of candidate is checked on the basis of the information provided in the Application Form. Being called for the written examination does not automatically render the candidates eligible for the post they applied for. In case of detection of any disqualifying condition at any stage the candidature will be rejected.
8. Eligible candidates who do not receive admit cards sent by post or cannot download. may collect the duplicate copy of the same from the Office of the Directorate of Cultural Affairs, Assam, Rabindra Bhawan, Guwahati-01 by providing suitable identity proof on 27.02.2021, between 11.00 AM and 4.00 PM.