Applications are invited from the intending candidates for filing up of Junior Assistant vacant posts in the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, West Karbi Anglong, Hamren. The application should be submitted in the Standard Form of Application as published in the Assam Gazette in Part -IX on or before 01.02.2021 up to 3:00 PM in the office of the Deputy Commissioner, West Karbi Anglong, Hamren. Hamren P.O/PS-Hamren, Pin-782486.
DC Office West Karbi Anglong Recruitment
1. Reservation for Women and Persons with a disability as per rule.
2 Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
3. The candidate must have their names registered in employment exchange and valid registration number along with the date must be mentioned in their application.
4. The applicant must not be less than 18 (eighteen) years and more than 40 (forty) years as on 1st January 2021.
Age Relaxation: –
a. The upper age limit is relaxable for 5 (five) years to candidates who belong to SC/ST.
b. The upper age limit is relaxable for 3(three) years to candidates who belong to OBC/MOBC.
5. Candidates already in service should apply through the proper channel.
6. Incomplete application will be rejected and no applications will be entertained after the last date fixed.
7. The selected candidates will have to submit an undertaking to the appointing authority that they will abide by new pension rules of Government.
8. No TA & DA is admissible for appearing in the written and other test to be called for.
9. If the number of candidates applying for the post is too large. than the authority may decide to have qualifying criteria in order to issue admit card for the written test
10. The written examination will be held comprising the following subject–
1) General Studies.
2) General English
3) Numerical Ability,
4) Quantitative Aptitude Test,
5) Computer Knowledge. Questions will be in both multiple choice as well as descriptive types totaling 100 marks.
11. The candidate may submit the applications by post or in the dropbox placed in the office of the undersigned. However, for any postal delay, the undersigned will be not responsible.
12. The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from Govt. recognized Institution and must possess a minimum 6(six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application from an Institute recognized by the Government.
13. The application must be accompanied by the following:
a. Copies of Certificate/mark sheets in support of educational qualification along with age proof, Caste Certificate and valid employment exchange registration certificate.
b. Two copies of self-attested recent passport size colour photograph.
c. A self-address envelope (Size-22 cm x 10 cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5.00 only
14. Candidates/ applicant will have to write the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
15. The selected candidates, who would quality to enter the shortlist, will be called for computer, practical test both in English and Assamese language.
16. The written examination will be held on 07.02.2021 at the Hamren Govt. Higher Secondary School.
17. Candidates should write their mobile number for communication.
18. Final selection will be done on the basis of merit Aggregate marks obtained in the written test and computer proficiency test).
|Assam Govt Various Job Vacancy 2021( Golden Year For Govt. Job)||Department Wise Job Vacany|
|Assam Vacancy Details 2021||Apply Link|
|All Fishery Deptt. Job||Fishery|
|All Handloom & Textile Deptt. Job||Textile|
|All PHED Assam Job||PHED|
|SSC CHSL/CGL Recruitment||Check Details|
|Assam Govt Scheme||Check Details|
|SBI Latest Recruitment||Check Details|
|Job in Guwahati||Check Details|
|Assam Scholarship Scheme||Check Details|
|RRB Recruitment||Check Details|
|All DC Office Job Recruitment||DC Office|
|Sports & Youth Welfare||Welfare|
|Anti Drug Deptt. Assam||Narcotic Deptt.|
|Health Deptt. Job Assam||Health|