Online applications are invited from intending candidates for filling up of the 6 (Six) no’s of sanctioned vacant post of Junior Assistants in amalgated establishment of Deputy Commissioner. Udalguri in the scale of Pay of Ban-2 Rs. 14000/–60,500/- with Grade Pay Rs. 6200 plus other allowances as admissible under rule.
Online form may be filled up w.e.f 06/01/2021 at website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/udalguri or clicking the same hyperlink through the district website.
DC Office Udalguri Recruitment Overview
Name of the post– Junior Assistant.
Terms and condition–
1. Age: Applicants should not less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age on 01-01-2021 as per Govt norms. The upper age limit for OBC/MOBC is 43 years. SC/ ST is 45 years, ex-Serviceman is 42 years and Persons with disabilities up to 50 years as per existing Govt. norms. The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
2. Educational qualification:
a) The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. b) The Candidate must possess a minimum of 6 (Six) months of complete diploma/certificate in computer application from a recognized institute. They must have proficiency on basic Computer application Like MS Window, Excel, Linux, PowerPoint DTP (English/Assamese) and Internet processing etc.
DC Office Udalguri Recruitment Exam Details
3. How to apply:
a) Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through online mode only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
b) Before applying through online mode, candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided in the website. Instructions for filling up the prescribed form will be available in the website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/ udalguri
4. The applicants must upload the following documents/testimonials along with application.
i. Recent coloured passport size photograph.
ii. Scanned signature el the candidate in full
iii. Valid registration card of Employment Exchange.
iv. Self-attested copies of certificates/Mark sheets In support of educational qualification and other required qualifications like Computer Certificate. Age Proof Certificate. and Caste Certificate etc.
v. Disability Certificate (in case of PwD) Issued by the competent authority.
5. Since applications are submitted online, the question of submission application through proper channel in case of the candidates already employed becomes redundant. However, such candidates shall intimate their appropriate appointing authority about submission of application in writing and upload a copy of such intimation along with application form.
6. The applicants, who are already in Government service shall intimate their appropriate authority about submission of application in writing. The candidates already employed should note that the prerogative for according permission to appear in written examination/Join services on being selected by the selection Committee in due course of time shall rest upon appropriate authority The selection Commission shall not be any way responsible/accountable in the event of not according permission to appear In the written examination/ Join services after selection.
7. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected
8. The selection will be done as per merit basis and the Selection Committee constituted for this purpose will prepare the select list adhering to the rules and procedures laid down by the Govt. of Assam.
9. The appointment will be made after necessary Police verification, document verification and medical examination as per procedure.
10. The candidates qualifying In the written test must produce all original testimonials for verification at the time of Computer Proficiency Test.
11. The selected candidates will have to submit an undertaking to the appropriate authority that they will abide by New Pension Rules of the Govt. issued vide Finance Department’s letter no. OM No. DW.3/03/ Part- I/ I dated 25.01.2005.
12. Date of written examination will be notified later in the website https://niyuktlassam.gov.intudalguri
13. Admit cards/call letters for written test and computer proficiency test will be made available in the website hrips://nlyuktlassam.gov.iniudatguri Date of commencement of submission 06/01/2021 application Late date of submission of application 05 02 2021
14. The applicants for the post of Junior Assistant, whose applications are found in order will be called for Written Test Examination. The syllabus of the written examination will be as follows:
15. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing In the Written Test/Computer Proficiency Test.
16. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel the advertisement, after any terms and conditions of the advertisement at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
17. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
18. The last date for submission of forms is 05/02/2021 up to 5:00 PM.