Online applications are invited from the DC Office Jorhat for filling up the Junior Assistant post in the scale of pay of PB-2 Rs 14000-Rs.60500 +Grade pay Rs.6200 plus other allowances as admissible under Rule_ Online form may be filled up w.e.f. 7th December.2020 (10 AM) onwards to 23rd December 2020 (5.00PM) at https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/jorhat/
The application will not be accepted after the expiry of the given time as the link will be disabled.
DC Office Jorhat Recruitment For Junior Assistant Post
Name of Post: Junior Assistant
Total Post: 08 No’s
Terms and conditions:
1. Age Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01 01. 2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories up to 45 years for candidates belonging to OBC’MOBC categories up to 43 years, for candidates belonging to ex-Servicemen category up to 42 years and for candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities category up to 50 years as per Govt. 0.M No.ABP.06/2016/51. dated 02.09.2020 issued by the government of Assam in Personnel(B)Department.
2. Educational Qualification Required For Junior Assistant:
a) For the post of Junior Assistant the minimum educational qualification of the candidates shall be a Graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce from a University recognized as such by the State/Central Government or a Degree equivalent thereof and recognized by the state central Government.
b) Candidates for the post of Junior assistant must possess a minimum of 6 (six) months Diploma in Computer application from Institute recognized by the State/Central Government and have proficiency on basic Computer application like MS Windows, Linux. Mac Excel. PowerPoint. DTP (English/Assamese)and Internet processing etc.
3. How to apply For DC Office Jorhat:
a) Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed form uploaded in https:// niyukti.assam.gov.in/jorha/ through online mode. The application form will be available online from 7th December 2020.
b) Instructions for filling up in prescribed form will be available in https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/ jorhat from 7th December 2020 to 23rd December 2020.
c) Before applying online, candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided in the above website.
d) Applicants must upload the following documents/testimonials along with the application:
i. Caste Certificate.(8 applicable)
ii. EWS Certificate of applicable)
iii. Age proof Certificate.
iv. Employment Exchange Registration Card.
v. Admit Card/Pass Certificate & Marksheet of HSLC Examination.
vi. Pass Certificate & Marksheet of HS Examination.
vii. Pass Certificate & Marksheet of Graduation.
viii. Computer proficiency Certificate (6 months)
ix. Applicant’s Photograph.
x. NOC from current employer if applicable.
e) Incomplete/defective/invalid application will be summarily rejected.
f) It is mandatory for the candidates to mention a valid Mobile Number and email address in the application form
4. The date of the venue of the written test will be notified later on through Local News Paper & website https://niyuktlassam.govinlorhati. Candidates should be well versed in state official language.
5. Admit Carcbcall letters for Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test will be sent/ intimated to eligible candidates through e-mail/SMS and also will be notified through the website https://nlyuktlassam.govinfjorhat&The candidates can download their admit cards from the website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/jorhat/
6. After the Computer Proficiency test candidates will have to bring all original testimonials i.e. Age proof Certificate, Caste Certificate. Educational Qualification Certificate. Computer proficiency certificate. Mark sheets for documents verification when called for
7. The Selected candidates will have to submit an undertaking to the appropriate authority that they will abide by New Pension Rules of the Govt. issued vide Finance Department’s Letter No 0.M No. BW.7/2008/040 dtd.06.10.2009.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the Written test/Computer Proficiency test. 7 Canvassing directly or indirectly in any form for selection will disqualify the candidature of the candidate.
9. DC Office Jorhat Procedure for Selection:
a) Candidates applying for the post of Junior Assistant will have to appear in a written test as per Govt. notification NO: GAG (B) 469 /2016/36, dated.15th March. 2017 The syllabus of the written examination will be as follows-
After the written test, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in a Computer (Practical)Test(50 marks) and schedule will be Intimated accordingly
b) Final Selection will be done on the basis of merit (Aggregate marks obtained in the written Test and Computer Proficiency Test)
c) Date of commencement of application: 07.12.2020
d) Last date of application: 23.12.2020
Apply Now-Click Here ( From 7th Dec)
Apply For other District Post-Click Here (Live)