DC Office Dibrugarh Junior Assistant Recruitment
Applications are hereby invited from eligible candidates in Standard Form of application for filling up of the following vacancies (sanctioned posts) of Junior Assistant in the Amalgamated Establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh in the scale of Pay Rs. 14,000.00 – 60.500.00 Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200.00 and other allowances as admissible under the Rules. The details are shown below.
1. Number of vacancies and reservation status.
2. Educational Qualification:
a. The candidate must be a Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University.
b. The candidate must have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent) of any operating system i.e. MS Windows, Linux, Mac etc. such as Word Processor, Spreadsheet Presentation Graphics, Concept of Database, Internet, E-mail etc.
c. The candidate must possess a minimum 6 (six) months of Diploma in Computer Application from any Govt Recognized Institute. d. The candidates must have the Knowledge of Assamese Typing.
3. Age:-Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021. The upper age limit is relaxable for 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST, 3 years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC, 2 years for ex-servicemen and 10 years for persons with disabilities as per existing govt norms. The Age limit of candidates will be calculated on the basis of Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority or Matriculation! HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/ Council. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
4. Application Fee: Nil.
5. Applicants shall submit the self-attested copies of following documents/testimonials along with the application:
a. HSLC Admit Card (age proof), Pass Certificate and Marksheet.
b. HSSLC Pass Certificate and Marksheet.
c. Degree Pass Certificate and Marksheet.
d. PRC Copy.
e. Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
f. Caste Certificate (in case of Reserved Category candidates).
g. EWS Certificate (in case of candidates falls under EWS category).
h. Disability Certificate (in case of differently abled/PwD) issued by the Competent Arthority.
i. No Objection Certificate (for those already employed) through proper channel.
j. Certificate of Diploma in Computer Knowledge.
k. Declaration in Form – A under Rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019 to be submitted. I. 3 (Three) copies of passport size photographs. (One of which should be pasted on the application form).
6. DC Office Dibrugarh Selection Procedure:-
a. The candidates applying for the post of Junior Assistant will have to appear in a written test.
The syllabus of the Written Examination will be as follows:
b. There will also be a Computer Proficiency (Practical) Test for 50 marks. Four candidates shall be selected against each vacancy notified on the basis of the agreegate marks obtained in the Written Test to appear in the Computer Proficiency (Practical) test.
c. A Selection Committee will be constituted to select the candidales for the post of Jr. Assistant. The Committee has the right to accept or reject the candidature after proper scrutiny of the documents/testimonials etc. will, regard to the modalities of selection. The decisions of the Selection Committee shall be final and binding.
d. No TA/DA shall admissible in appearing in written/ practical test.
e. The candidates qualifying in the written test must produce all original testimonials for verification at the time of Computer Practical Test.
f. The final Select list shall be prepared the basis of aggregate marks obtained in both the Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test (Practical) and contain the names of candidates equal to the number of vacancies advertised and selected.
g. The final Select list shall be published in two widely circulated newspapers and Notice Board of the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh.
h. The appointment shall be made after keeping due reservation of the vacancies for SC, ST(P) & ST(H) candidates.
i. All appointments will be made after police verification report and medical fitness certificate as per procedure.
j. The selected candidate will have to submit an undertaking to the Appointing Authority that he or she will abide by the New Pensions Scheme of the Government.
7. The Date and Venue of the Written Test/ Interview will be notified later on through newspaper/ official website www.dibrugarh.gov.in.
8. How to apply For Jr. Assistant Post under DC Office Dibrugarh:
a. Applications should be sent through post or delivered by hand to the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh, P.O.-C.R. Building, PIN-786003, Dist.- Dibrugarh, Assam. Post applied shall be superscribed on the top of the sealed envelope.
b. Last date of application: Application will be received during office hours up to 22.02.2021.
No application after the last date will be entertained. Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh will not be responsible for any postal delay.
Note: Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.