Applications are invited in Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette Part IX from the intending candidates who are the Citizens of India as defined in Article 5 & 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up 1(one) vacant sanctioned post of Khansama under the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri.
Eligibility, Requisites, Procedure, Terms and Conditions etc:
1. There shall be no application fee for the aforesaid post as per Govt. of Assam. Finance (Estt-A) Department, Dispur, Guwahati-06 vide Notification No. FEG.32/2016/12 Dated 21.05.2018.
2. The applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020 as per Govt. O.M. No. ABP 6/2016/51 Dated. 02.09.2020. Upper age limit for OBC/MOBC is 43 yrs, SC/ST is 45 yrs, Ex Serviceman is 42 yrs and Persons with Disability is 50 years as per existing Govt norms.
3. Candidates applying for the above post must possess the prescribed minimum qualification mentioned above.
4. Candidates who are already employed, should submit their application through proper channel.
5. Candidates will have to appear for Cooking Skill test as per date.time and venue to be notified in due course of time. The candidates will have to bring their original testimonials for verification along with a set of self-attested photocopies of testimonials to be produced at the time of Cooking Skill Test .
6. Incomplete and wrong filled-up application form will be summarily rejected and no appeal and correction in that regard shall be entertained.
7. The envelope containing the application should be addressed to The Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri and clearly marked as “Application for the post of Khansama.
8. The applications are to be submitted with the following requisites attached thereto
a) One self-addressed envelope of 5cm x 11cm affixing unused postal stamp of Rs. 5/-with three copies of passport size good quality photograph.
b) Self-attested copies of all certificates in support of educational qualification, age proof certificate, valid employment exchange card and cooking experience certificate. if any.
9. The selected candidates will have to submit an Undertaking to the appointing authority that he or she will abide by the New Pension Scheme of the Government issued vide Finance Department’s letter No. DW.3/2003/Pt-1/1 Dated: 25th January, 2005.
10. All applicants are requested to visit the Dhubri District Administration website www.dhubri.govin for viewing the list of selected and rejected list of applicants and also for the date and venue of the skill test.
11. A Selection Committee will be constituted to recruit/select the candidate for the aforesaid post. The Committee has the right to accept/ reject the candidature after proper scrutiny of documents/testimonials etc. with regards to the modalities of selection. The decision of the selection committee shall be final.
12. Any postal delay in the process shall not be a matter of responsibility of the undersigned.
13. Canvassing directly or indirectly will be deemed to be appropriate ground for disqualification of the candidature.
14. The undersigned reserves the right to accept, modify or cancel the advertisement or postpone the Cooking Skill Test and document verification process without assigning any reason thereof.
15. The last date of submission of application for the said post is upto 5 PM of 6th October/ 2020. Applications received after the last date of submission will not be entertained.
16. The candidates should submit their application in the PFC Cell, Ground Floor, D.C’s Office, Dhubri.
Sd/- Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri & Chairman Selection Committee.