Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and more than 40 years.
Educational & Professional Qualification:
- The candidate must be Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University.
- The candidate must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent) of any operating system Le. MS Windows, Linus, Mac etc. such as Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation Graphics, Concept of Database, Internet, E-mail etc.
- The candidate must possess a minimum 6 (six) months of Diploma in Computer Application from any Govt. Recognized Institute.
- The candidates must have Knowledge of Assamese Typing.
Application Fee: There is no application fee required for this recruitment.
- The candidates applying for the post of Junior Assistant will have to appear in a written test of 200 marks.
- There will also be a Computer Proficiency (Practical) Test for 50 marks. Four
candidates shall be selected against each vacancy notified on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in the Written Test to appear in the Computer Proficiency (Practical) test.
- The Candidates qualifying in the written test must produce all original testimonials for verification at the time of the Computer Practical Test.
- The final Select list shall be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in both the Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test (Practical) and contain the names of candidates equal to the number of vacancies advertised and selected.
Applicants shall submit the self-attested copies of following documents/testimonials along with Standard Form of application as published in Part IX of Assam Gazette:
a. HSLC/10th Admit Card (age proof), Pass Certificate and Marksheet.
b. HSSLC/HS Pass Certificate and Marksheet.
c. Degree Pass Certificate and Marksheet
d. PRC Copy.
e. Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
f. Caste Certificate (in case of Reserved Category candidates).
g. EWS Certificate (in case of candidates falls under EWS category).
h. Disability Certificate (in case of differently abled /PwD) issued by the Competent Authority
i. No Objection Certificate (for those already employed) through proper channel.
j. Certificate of Diploma in Computer Knowledge.
k. Declaration in Form – A .
l. 3 (Three) copies of passport size photographs. (One of which should be paste on the application form.)
Applications should be sent through post or delivered by hand to the office address Deputy Commissioner Dibrugarh, P.O. – C.R. Building, PIN – 786003, Dist. – Dibrugarh, Assam. Post applied shall be superscribed on the top of the sealed envelope.
Starting date of submission of a
pplication: 6th February 2021
Last date of submission of online application: 22nd February 2021
Application Form: .